jjkopite

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess, no need to ask me, if Guy cums and I'm close ,I'll lay him down , crawl up and sit on his face. He knows what that means!

To much information lol but I get where you are cumming from lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha!!  Me neither! I just looked it up, the latest study says sex encounter between 2 people range from 33 seconds(smith) to 44 minutes(drunk men).  Guy would be a 33 second Guy if I didnt control things. He takes care of me no matter what, that's all that matters.

They must treat it like a marathon, start off at a good lick,settle down in the middle at a steady pace and finish with a flourish 😁. Me, I was never any good at marathons but was excellent at the 100 yds or 100 metres, quite good at the 200 as well, 400 metres well bronze for that. 😁😁

• Like 2

3 hours ago, life+90 said:

I hope one day, these wonderful days happen again.This time it would be great if the guest girl was involved.😈🔥🔥🔥😍

cfdk.png

1482.jpg

Wow, whose this young whippersnapper with the sixpack?  A condom for a blowjob and saggy balls not so great.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, whose this young whippersnapper with the sixpack?  A condom for a blowjob and saggy balls not so great.

Sina took great pleasure that day with young whippersnapper.🔥🔥🔥I hope this orgy is repeated with the new guest girl and Sina.

• Like 3