• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/10/2019 at 9:30 AM, Just In said:

Start of round 2

ScreenHunter 2591.jpg  0

ScreenHunter 2592.jpg  0

Did anyone actually cum in rd 1? They went at it for 45 minutes, took showers and chatted for 45 minutes, now ed 2. All awesome.  But I can't do that, I want an orgasm and don't stop till we both have one. There may be a rd 2 where I get him to give me another small load, but I cant stop till I quiver hard and get a nice load of man goo!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Did anyone actually cum in rd 1? They went at it for 45 minutes, took showers and chatted for 45 minutes, now ed 2. All aw

No piccys for rd 1? The posting aspect is falling apart, Jabbath & Sparkles are losing their touch obviously 😁😁

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No piccys for rd 1? The posting aspect is falling apart, Jabbath & Sparkles are losing their touch obviously 😁😁

I'm so behind, this was from 9-10, end of page 39 and 40. Then they went for second rd on like 41. Would you go for 45 minutes , not come, then start up again 45 minutes later?  Wait, never mind. You probably can't last over 5 minutes to start with.😁  KIDDING!!!!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm so behind, this was from 9-10, end of page 39 and 40. Then they went for second rd on like 41. Would you go for 45 minutes , not come, then start up again 45 minutes later?  Wait, never mind. You probably can't last over 5 minutes to start with.😁  KIDDING!!!!!!!

Lol never lasted 45mins in my fucking life let alone round 2 lool. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Did anyone actually cum in rd 1? They went at it for 45 minutes, took showers and chatted for 45 minutes, now ed 2. All awesome.  But I can't do that, I want an orgasm and don't stop till we both have one. There may be a rd 2 where I get him to give me another small load, but I cant stop till I quiver hard and get a nice load of man goo!

He cum twice and i from blowjob

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Prove it Jules! 

I'm gonna get killed for this, but here goes! 🙂

Hey Jules, does Nina prefer the smooth rub or the scratchy fingernails? 

She loves with fingernails , she got goosbumps

He changed his condom with white sperm 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol never lasted 45mins in my fucking life let alone round 2 lool. 

Hahaha!!  Me neither! I just looked it up, the latest study says sex encounter between 2 people range from 33 seconds(smith) to 44 minutes(drunk men).  Guy would be a 33 second Guy if I didnt control things. He takes care of me no matter what, that's all that matters.

• Like 1