Sina & Jules (2019) Part #2b

jjkopite

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, 1 theory is that a private club has been established and that's where all the pics and videos are getting posted. There are some fundamental problems with this idea though. For one, posts and reps in private clubs tally, so it would be very noticeable. While its possible that all members could crrate a special member only for this club, but without the premium membership it makes posting a bit more challenging and annoying. Seriously doubt that anyone would actually go to the trouble of buying a new membership just for that. The third thing is who do you invite that you can trust. This is is the real kicker. I'd find out. It would just be a matter of time. 😁

Well people do strange things if they think they are getting the better of others. Whatever turns then on eh 🤪

• Like 1

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Folivora said:

He cum twice and i from blowjob

Ill have to trust your accounting, I got no sub. Thx for replying though! How about the ladies? And is that a priority of yours during sex, make sure she has a good orgasm?

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha!!  Me neither! I just looked it up, the latest study says sex encounter between 2 people range from 33 seconds(smith) to 44 minutes(drunk men).  Guy would be a 33 second Guy if I didnt control things. He takes care of me no matter what, that's all that matters.

Lol, think I came once in my youth without even getting the bloody thing out, so embarrassing, what a bloody mess too lol. Wanna take care of your guy Ash you got a good one there obviously 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just one google explanation perhaps.......

Dry skin is a particularly common cause of itching without a rash, especially as we get older. Sometimes people have dry skin due to an underlying medical condition, such as an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) or Sjogren's syndrome (a disease that typically causes arthritis, dry eyes, and dry mouth)

Whatever it is i do hope she has it under control now but she is looking very well and dam hot too.

The good news is that the complaint has been diagnosed and she is being treated. The bad news is that they took so long to find the cause that it did her a bit of damage in the interim which will take a while to reverse. 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Did anyone actually cum in rd 1? They went at it for 45 minutes, took showers and chatted for 45 minutes, now ed 2. All awesome.  But I can't do that, I want an orgasm and don't stop till we both have one. There may be a rd 2 where I get him to give me another small load, but I cant stop till I quiver hard and get a nice load of man goo!

I wasn't really paying too much attention if the other guy came or not but I did notice Jules had a condom on and he had to pull it out with it being all sticky (with his man goo) as it was still inside the woman when he took his cock out(slippery little sucker)😁.

• Like 1

Just now, squish said:

The good news is that the complaint has been diagnosed and she is being treated. The bad news is that they took so long to find the cause that it did her a bit of damage in the interim which will take a while to reverse. 

Are you able to say what damage?

9 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wasn't really paying too much attention if the other guy came or not but I did notice Jules had a condom on and he had to pull it out with it being all sticky (with his man goo) as it was still inside the woman when he took his cock out(slippery little sucker)😁.

Any chance of a timeline for this please?

11 minutes ago, squish said:

Any chance of a timeline for this please?

Unfortunitaly no as the moment wasn't saved in the archives and it has passed the window to retreive it, unless it is sitting in one of the ops panels waiting to be released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Oh yea , i forgot. I cum twice too

One in condom but didn't stop fuck her , then i feel that condom will slip and stopped it and the second with blowjob

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ill have to trust your accounting, I got no sub. Thx for replying though! How about the ladies? And is that a priority of yours during sex, make sure she has a good orgasm?

I guess she had some orgasm's 

she twitched and scratched my back 

• Like 1