Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the clock starts striking midnight at the Kremlin's Spasskaya Tower, it's time to toast with champagne and make wishes. To make sure that the wish comes true, you need to write it down on a scrap of paper, burn it, throw the ashes into the champagne glass and drink it—all before the clock strikes 12!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Il y a 5 heures, hs6127 a dit :

When the clock starts striking midnight at the Kremlin's Spasskaya Tower, it's time to toast with champagne and make wishes. To make sure that the wish comes true, you need to write it down on a scrap of paper, burn it, throw the ashes into the champagne glass and drink it—all before the clock strikes 12!

YEEEUCH!!  What a waste of Champagne.  It's almost criminal to do that...

Mind you, if it's Cava or Prosecco or even Cremant de Loire, then that's fair game.

Personally I prefer Blanquette de Limoux (Jean Babou in particular), much, much better and been around as long as wine from the Champagne region anyway.

11 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

YEEEUCH!!  What a waste of Champagne.  It's almost criminal to do that...

Mind you, if it's Cava or Prosecco or even Cremant de Loire, then that's fair game.

Personally I prefer Blanquette de Limoux (Jean Babou in particular), much, much better and been around as long as wine from the Champagne region anyway.

I prefer Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque Brut