Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

Hace 15 horas, StnCld316 dijo:

RLC alquila el apartamento. Lo único que posee RLC es el mobiliario suministrado a los inquilinos.

In Martina and Alberto's flat the furniture belongs to the owner, maybe the appliances belong to RLC but the big TV was bought by M&A.

18 hours ago, Daleys said:

That looks to be me I thought when you said another women that he had cheated and had sex with another women and Luna found out and that might have been the argument. The problem half the time is sometimes when i ask something i don't get the full answer to my question and in this case i assumed Zac had cheated.

Think makes sense you tought that,they were arguing and the talk about other woman enter the conversation,join that how he was trying to justify things to her and makes sense to think something like that,but just like i replied to you,no ideia who the woman was,neither if the really cheated or not.In any case many mqny people cheat their boyfriends,girlfriends..not saying that i did it when i was younger but i cheated😁.Lets see of things go next days,weeks,at least we have things interesting to talk and stuff.Now if guest girl returns or other guests then we will habe even more things to talk😁.

This Luna is so sweet,she is saying to girlfriend that she misses her boyfriend.He is working at a party,sure hope isnt Curly&Gina thing..in any case sounds crazy any party with covid going on big time,seems its a relatively big party,he leaved Saturday.Hope Luna doesnt catch covid☹️.

• Like 1

They are talking about the guest girl,she is saying the guest is texting her and want to return😅.Luna is so genuine when she have this talks with this friend of her,even just watching them talking in phone is entertaining.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mspanker said:

just listening..says had a pizza..gave her the shits...love this girl..true english lass speaking, and her boyfriend sent her a packed lunch over..top girl

You forgeted the most important..She doesnt have Netflix😁.Gota love this girl.

• Haha 1