Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think all the crazy movment in house topic was because of guest,without her things returned to usual(just some few posts per day).Think was all that action because was something interesting and diferent to fallow.Maybe when she returns we could open an exception and allow 60 pages😅.Think will be with some exceptions just the usual few things to coment..she is in shower,they are having sex,dinner time and usual stuff.

But even today , it has been nearly 10 posting pages , you can’t say they are few when the FG hasn’t appeared and also no other apartment i think has so much commenting and posting like this one to any of the rest . And I believe that this is also happening because a lot of people post in comparison to other apartment that have their standard “audience “ 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But even today , it has been nearly 10 posting pages , you can’t say they are few when the FG hasn’t appeared and also no other apartment i think has so much commenting and posting like this one to any of the rest . And I believe that this is also happening because a lot of people post in comparison to other apartment that have their standard “audience “ 

All that and the fact its a "new" house.Even the giant failure e&p had a lot of posts during first times.God please forgive me to compare them with Luna&Zac🤣.Depends a lot how house will be,the movement will have or not etc.Forgeted other factor..Luna..she is easy to like.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I admit that it has been a very popular apartment , unexpectedly perhaps , but it might be a reason for the admins to also b more flexible at times . I know it isn’t so easy to change some basic structure sites , but suggestions with positive criticism can only benefit the site I believe 😇

Thought i was being reasonably positive but not in favour of the multiple topic system, then it's just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was called a hypocrite by one of your loyal followers over the whole Leora/Malia thing that I was all in favor of from the beginning.  After I started receiving what looked like the exact same videos of their shows, I changed my mind about them yet that makes me a hypocrite?  I asked the very loyal fan of them to not send me anymore videos and that is exactly what he did, yet that makes me a hypocrite?  By now you should all understand why I like this forum so much, there are so many people that are off their rockers!!

Glad to see you came to your senses lol...Of course, my crystal ball didn't tell me that, hence my hypocrite label...