B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Well, maybe the problem isn't entirely the costume parties themselves. It's the fact that it's always some kind of costume party. Even though when normal people have these parties too, the purpose is to help put them in a more sort of party/show-mode, to have more fun. And these RLC-girls are very often too much in a show-mode already, they definitely don't need something to pull them even further in that direction. If anything, they could rather need some element to help keep it at a more realistic level. That is why I hate costume parties on RLC. Besides that, it is silly in real life too.

But to stay on the constructive side. If they need a theme for their next party too, I will gladly help with a suggestion:

👖  Jeans and Beer 🍻

or pussies and dildos....   keep it simple ..... I'm shallow 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Luna putting on makeup now too probably a coincidence but they are in the same city and we never expected Martina to start showing up either so you never know nowadays on here but like i said i doubt it though

That could actually be great! I really hope to see a party with Luna, Zac, Cesar and Gina some day. 🤞🏻

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Luna putting on makeup now too probably a coincidence but they are in the same city and we never expected Martina to start showing up either so you never know nowadays on here but like i said i doubt it though

Luna only has 3 friends in Barca...she doesn't know any of this crowd, thank god...😏

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe there has been a decrease in the most frustrating stuff, but there also haven't been an increase in good stuff happening either. There has just been a month of almost absolutely nothing. 

I agree 😇

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

or pussies and dildos....   keep it simple ..... I'm shallow 

I'm not super thrilled by that one, but I just thought of another:

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Boys and Booze 🍶

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not super thrilled by that one, but I just thought of another:

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Boys and Booze 🍶

I do like seeing the girlies getting fucked ( I of course never see any of it on free cams  -( except Linda and Tibor -God Bless theose Fuck Bunnies)  ...   but I would love to see 'these'  girls  suck more Dick .... so how about 

Dicks and LIPS    or Holly  Suck MY Dick Party   

I'm not very creative but I know what I like in a good party......  Like, 

Party in Megans Pussy.... Everybody;s Cumming !!!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I do like seeing the girlies getting fucked ( I of course never see any of it on free cams  -( except Linda and Tibor -God Bless theose Fuck Bunnies)  ...   but I would love to see 'these'  girls  suck more Dick .... so how about 

Dicks and LIPS    or Holly  Suck MY Dick Party   

I'm not very creative but I know what I like in a good party......  Like, 

Party in Megans Pussy.... Everybody;s Cumming !!!

Martina has sex on the free cam too