B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

They aren’t naked in B4 because Bogdan is there and he doesn’t allow it 😂🤣😂🤣

Nah , seriously now , not being naked is the complain of many members here and it us Bogdan to be blamed somehow 😮😬 , it will be interesting then to have them wearing just the costumes without underwear inside 😉😇

You don't have a clue young fella about what you are talking about.  You want to continue to think and go along with a guy permanently being in the GOV apartments because you are a lover of cock.  Bogdan has everything to do with less nudity from the girls in the house.  As for their costumes, I assume you have seen them all trying them on to make a statement that they will not be wearing underwear underneath them.  If this is true it just shows how really slutty these bitches are!!!

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

B, command, (he's only a janitor at RLC), because he only has submissives in the house. One man is not normal. Obviously that impresses. But yesterday we saw that without him, the girls regained their natural instincts. He should slip away more often and carry the mail, and the money, no more 

He, the worthless one and his worthless wife should not be there at all.  Hopefully one day they will get busted with drugs they shouldn't have and then be locked away forever!!!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That could actually be great! I really hope to see a party with Luna, Zac, Cesar and Gina some day. 🤞🏻

I hope too.. but to keep it decent and without camera things exaggerations or anything similar , a party that they will first enjoy and then the viewers will enjoy also ☺️😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

does anyone one here like any guy that gets to fuck a bunch of the girls lets be honest here its called jealousy on a lot of guys part and if they could trade places with the guy they say they hate they would do it in a heart beat without a second thought

I'm basing my judgement on Cesar's personality and his crowd. Imo he's an arrogant dickhead!...Plus he was fucking girls behind their backs, and I'm pretty sure he's still doing it...like I don't like 'Beavis' either...for the same reasons. Jealously has fuck all to do with it EMM...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey i believe i was first to call a toga style party i called a all girl party as soon as a saw Aleks outfit hey maybe i can go 3 for 3 lol 😀

You smized that because you saw someone wearing a toga, they were going to attend a toga party?  Wow...I just saw someone going into the grocery store, I bet they are going to buy food.  :dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey i believe i was first to call a toga style party i called a all girl party as soon as a saw Aleks outfit hey maybe i can go 3 for 3 lol 😀

We both did then when we saw Aleksandra that day in her room ☺️

3 hours ago, moreau said:

anvil head ..... Holly does not give a damn about your desires and your peanut psychologist 's orders .... it' s no longer 1900 or the woman was waiting at home for the man to come home. mistress ... now she works, she is free and she fucks with the first Bogdan who presents himself 

I see two problems with you and that's you and.................................................................................you!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't have a clue young fella about what you are talking about.  You want to continue to think and go along with a guy permanently being in the GOV apartments because you are a lover of cock.  Bogdan has everything to do with less nudity from the girls in the house.  As for their costumes, I assume you have seen them all trying them on to make a statement that they will not be wearing underwear underneath them.  If this is true it just shows how really slutty these bitches are!!!

Thank you for your kind words that I am now a cock lover 😇

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else have problems posting here sometimes but only B4 comments sometimes i try to post and it scrambles my letters up adds words and it will stop all on its own after awhile or is it just me it has happened to me a few times now actually it just happened to me again i was trying to post here for half a hour  and it really pisses me off when it happens

You need to lay off the juice!

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...I'll be the 1st to call that Luna's not going to B4...🤣

oh i agree you are most likely right but it is funny watching her get ready at the same time all the other girls are but i did say it was most likely a coincidence though