B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

26 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe B is preparing Alek for a 3some with Nelly  ??  And maybe I'm dreaming.................

No, just listening to garage music. 😉 And smoke some funny shit, that's why they are laughing at us. 😉 

• Sad 1

Today, Gina passes Irma with the longest continuous stay after Nora (309) with 293 days.

Megan also climbs fast and passes the twins (376) tomorrow and will walk past Belle (380) during the week and will be in third place after Irma (583) who will be difficult to beat.

Monica has 368 days today and also climbs

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today, Gina passes Irma with the longest continuous stay after Nora (309) with 293 days.

Megan also climbs fast and passes the twins (376) tomorrow and will walk past Belle (380) during the week and will be in third place after Irma (583) who will be difficult to beat.

She can depart anytime.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

As we said recently , all the records that are currently set due to the virus , will be staying for a long time , if they ever beaten , that I honestly doubt 🥳

I would have sex for hours with Megan with her clothes on...

I would lick and kiss and nudge  every conture of her breasts with that tight top she wears or that silky nightgown .... bite and nibble her crotch and that round ass pulling her tight pants down wiyh my teeth for hours ...to the point Megan will be asking Don't these Old Guys FUCK????   OBSESSED !!! 

AND HOLLY .... my dick couldn't handle telling stories of how much time and what I would do between her legs..... she could charge me rent before I would come out between them.... grrrr

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

What a damn shame!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bogdan's got a new toy. It's a drone...so he can spy on Holly when she's asleep and in the shower...😏

LOL drones are loud, he needs to think of a better way.  If he bought a drone like you say, it is with one purpose in mind and that's to get his rocks off by doing fly overs at the pool in the summer....no other reason for such a creepy pervert like him!!

• Haha 1