Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Who thought that was off the table. Who thought we'd see it. But it wasn't and we did.

Now, things could indeed happen - Before, we all said Nah.....Won't.....

Let's not ahead of ourselves - Will this mean a huge leap forward? No. But will it lead to more? Could very well do.

And look. And did they enjoy? Judging by them leaning against each other and caressing skin.....

Yes. Yes they did.

Already looks great on Replay too.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Who thought that was off the table. Who thought we'd see it. But it wasn't and we did.

Now, things could indeed happen - Before, we all said Nah.....Won't.....

Let's not ahead of ourselves - Will this mean a huge leap forward? No. But will it lead to more? Could very well do.

And look. And did they enjoy? Judging by them leaning against each other and caressing skin.....

Yes. Yes they did.

Already looks great on Replay too.

Can you send vid?

3 hours ago, bi1bo said:

Can you send vid?

Sorry,but we that are subscribers at RLC can´t do that because if we do that,we will be banned by RLC for uploading anything

that´s recording on RLC.So you have to wait until someone that is not a member is uploading it to another webcite.

• Upvote 4

That was a fantastic ending of a fantastic evening.first off a nuru massage that was great and then a even better

bate of you girls,loved it and the best was when you came at the same time,awesome.Love you always girls and a big kiss

for you both.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, i'm always honest. Was tonight as great as Monday? No, side by side and individual is never as good as mutual for obvious reasons. But very often, as we've seen in the past, when they take a step forward, they then step back, perhaps to not push it too quick, otherwise it can spoil it, take the gloss off it by doing it again the very next time. Not that there was anything wrong with tonight of course, as far as i am concerned it was still the only thing i wanted to watch.  And by throwing 'The next stage' into the offing, we now have another thing we could get at any time!

But more light hearted. I honestly think now, they know just how identical they are - Totally. Much more than choosing to dress identical as well. So far this year only....

Both have had three big arguments with their men in six weeks. Both the other night (In separate rooms) put the phones down and turned to sleep at the same moment. And tonight, with eyes closed, both 'went in' at the same time and ended climaxing at the same time.

Twins!

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, i'm always honest. Was tonight as great as Monday? No, side by side and individual is never as good as mutual for obvious reasons. But very often, as we've seen in the past, when they take a step forward, they then step back, perhaps to not push it too quick, otherwise it can spoil it, take the gloss off it by doing it again the very next time. Not that there was anything wrong with tonight of course, as far as i am concerned it was still the only thing i wanted to watch.  And by throwing 'The next stage' into the offing, we now have another thing we could get at any time!

But more light hearted. I honestly think now, they know just how identical they are - Totally. Much more than choosing to dress identical as well. So far this year only....

Both have had three big arguments with their men in six weeks. Both the other night (In separate rooms) put the phones down and turned to sleep at the same moment. And tonight, with eyes closed, both 'went in' at the same time and ended climaxing at the same time.

Twins!

Very well rehearsed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I have formed the opinion (after months of observation) that Leora and Malia are an updated version of the RLC classic relationship between Kamila and Kristy. (Anyone with a history in following that episode will be better able to follow the logic of my argument). I believe now that the emotional bond that initially fueled the Leora/Malia encounters has devolved into mere RLC shows for ratings. It was about three years after they began their on camera shows that Kamila acknowledged the emotional relationship by finally kissing Kristy on camera. By that time, Kristy had emotionally checked out and did not reciprocate the kiss. Just as Kamila's interest in controlling the relationship and denying the natural outcome of physical contact for their shows, I think that Malia has checked out of this relationship as well. In addition to Malia's body language, the other indicator is the return of the matching bracelets that they both wore. Since the forum conversation about the bracelet, Leora has stopped wearing the matching bracelet and. for a day, Malia was wearing both bracelets on her left and right wrists. Now Leora 's bracelet seems to have disappeared from camera view. If indeed, it was initially symbolic, i would argue that it's absence is also symbolic. Since we have so few clues to understand their intent towards each other, (other than earning income together) every clue becomes valuable. I welcome any counter argument.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Twins!

Come on... What they have in common is they'll bate for money.

Leora is prime rib, Malia is hamburger (nothing wrong with hamburger).  If I had to choose  which to have a friendship with, Malia appears the one who would be more appreciative of the company. While conversation may come easier with Leora (as she's more outgoing), Malia  seems more in inclined to listen then to take over the conversation.

• Like 3