Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

56 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

About 2 months ago Pulo posted a picture of her in the guestroom in Russia standing in front of her laptop with her top pulled down, the picture of the guy she was talking to was highlighted. there would be no point in her showing her breasts to the guy if he could not see her. 

The dude was probably her uncle. 😆😆😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Are you sure, she was living with Paul at that time.

I would have to see the picture. I could be wrong. 

When you said 2 months ago I thought you meant here in Prague. 

I missed the Russia part. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I would have to see the picture. I could be wrong. 

When you said 2 months ago I thought you meant here in Prague. 

I missed the Russia part. 

Well there isn't the answer then! 🙃🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Nah, that's definitely not a video call, that's just a still picture on the left, you'd see both people in video form, especially her, there is nothing like that, and it looks like all she's doing is dancing in the mirror. That ain't Skype or any kind of video call. Just got social media like facebook on at the time. Plus there is another white window open over the top, which just has writing on it, that will be the list of songs she is listening to. Not what it may have appeared to be originally when you look closer. I can see why it appeared that way, but no, that is defo not a video call at all. I can guarantee that from that evidence.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I'm on a cell so it's difficult to make out. I will look into it further. 

Definitely not Pepe, you'll see. I can see why this could have been viewed as such at first glance of course, but closer inspection shows that's not the case.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nah, that's definitely not a video call, that's just a still picture on the left, you'd see both people in video form, especially her, there is nothing like that, and it looks like all she's doing is dancing in the mirror. That ain't Skype or any kind of video call. Just got social media like facebook on at the time. Plus there is another white window open over the top, which just has writing on it, that will be the list of songs she is listening to. Not what it may have appeared to be originally when you look closer. I can see why is appeared that way, but no, that is defo not a video call at all.

Thanks for the clarification, on my 15" laptop it looked like she was doing what i thought she was. It would have been helpful to see the whole video instead of one picture.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nah, that's definitely not a video call, that's just a still picture on the left, you'd see both people in video form, especially her, there is nothing like that, and it looks like all she's doing is dancing in the mirror. That ain't Skype or any kind of video call. Just got social media like facebook on at the time. Plus there is another white window open over the top, which just has writing on it, that will be the list of songs she is listening to. Not what it may have appeared to be originally when you look closer. I can see why is appeared that way, but no, that is defo not a video call at all. I can guarantee that from that evidence.

That's what I was thinking too. 

• Like 2