Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Just now, Pepe said:

You know the imaginations have always ran wild around here. 

Just now, Pepe said:

You know the imaginations have always ran wild around here. 

About 2 months ago Pulo posted a picture of her in the guestroom in Russia standing in front of her laptop with her top pulled down, the picture of the guy she was talking to was highlighted. there would be no point in her showing her breasts to the guy if he could not see her. 

19 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Nice girls,didn´t expect that so it was a great surprise.Malia was faster today and she was really horny and

ofcourse Leora too.But Leora is always horny,thank you lovely girls,Loved it.Love you always,kiss.

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

About 2 months ago Pulo posted a picture of her in the guestroom in Russia standing in front of her laptop with her top pulled down, the picture of the guy she was talking to was highlighted. there would be no point in her showing her breasts to the guy if he could not see her. 

I never saw that - Maybe we could get an re-upload, certainly be interested to see this.

Pulo??

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I never saw that - Maybe we could get an re-upload, certainly be interested to see this.

Pulo??

If he does, I would like to hear your thoughts on it, it looked to me that is what she was doing.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

If he does, I would like to hear your thoughts on it, it looked to me that is what she was doing.

Well if i get to see it, i will certainly offer an opinion.

56 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I would imagine that was paul. 

• Upvote 1