Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I have formed the opinion (after months of observation) that Leora and Malia are an updated version of the RLC classic relationship between Kamila and Kristy. (Anyone with a history in following that episode will be better able to follow the logic of my argument). I believe now that the emotional bond that initially fueled the Leora/Malia encounters has devolved into mere RLC shows for ratings. It was about three years after they began their on camera shows that Kamila acknowledged the emotional relationship by finally kissing Kristy on camera. By that time, Kristy had emotionally checked out and did not reciprocate the kiss. Just as Kamila's interest in controlling the relationship and denying the natural outcome of physical contact for their shows, I think that Malia has checked out of this relationship as well. In addition to Malia's body language, the other indicator is the return of the matching bracelets that they both wore. Since the forum conversation about the bracelet, Leora has stopped wearing the matching bracelet and. for a day, Malia was wearing both bracelets on her left and right wrists. Now Leora 's bracelet seems to have disappeared from camera view. If indeed, it was initially symbolic, i would argue that it's absence is also symbolic. Since we have so few clues to understand their intent towards each other, (other than earning income together) every clue becomes valuable. I welcome any counter argument.

Appreciate the opinion, but....

Their bond remains the same friendship they had BEFORE Malia moved in. Their massages, petting each other's hoo-ha, bating...they see it as business venture.  There's no passion between the two.  And should they ever kiss or even give each other oral, it will not be due to passion - strictly busine$$.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Howard said:

Appreciate the opinion, but....

Their bond remains the same friendship they had BEFORE Malia moved in. Their massages, petting each other's hoo-ha, bating...they see it as business venture.  There's no passion between the two.  And should they ever kiss or even give each other oral, it will not be due to passion - strictly busine$$.

My observation began when they were in the old apartment. Malia only visited a few time around holidays and was the only overnight visitor that I ever saw. They almost kissed one night after wine and dancing close with each other but they have not come close to that moment since. They did once have passion not unlike Martina and Nelly, but never crossed the line because of Leora's control. Now I think Malia is not interested.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

spacer.pngSUTHERLAND

BROTHERS

AND

QUIVER.

Yet they never went on John Craven's Newsround...😱

c est du grand n importe quoi !! a repetition  elles font cela pour le pognon leora se la pete un peu et n est plus aussi nature qu avant si elle ne doivent pas aller plus loin vaut mieux qu elle cesse de se caresser ca devient pathetique j ai ecrit a rlc et il m on repondue que leora et malia ne ferait rien de plus que ce qu elle font alors autant vous dire que je ne vais pas perdre mon temp et mo argent pour voir des filles qui ne sont pas interessante  je vous souhaite a tous bonne continuation  !!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1