Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Thanks for the clarification, on my 15" laptop it looked like she was doing what i thought she was. It would have been helpful to see the whole video instead of one picture.

I get why it looked like that originally, but when you see it closer, there is no video of anyone. Just at first glance seemed to be something like that. And the 2nd window over the top will be the list of songs. It's only because there is a photo on the left that made it look not what it was. In fact the picture may even be just an advertisment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Thank you only trying to help anybody who  cant get an hard on im your man send me your bank details and i will wank for you cheers 

How much do i need to deposit?.....😳

11 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nah, that's definitely not a video call, that's just a still picture on the left, you'd see both people in video form, especially her, there is nothing like that, and it looks like all she's doing is dancing in the mirror. That ain't Skype or any kind of video call. Just got social media like facebook on at the time. Plus there is another white window open over the top, which just has writing on it, that will be the list of songs she is listening to. Not what it may have appeared to be originally when you look closer. I can see why it appeared that way, but no, that is defo not a video call at all. I can guarantee that from that evidence.

That session was part of a dance marathon of over 3 hours on 23 December 2016..an early Christmas present for someone.....She was receiving and sending occasional messages throughout the session.....The good old days! .....But no complaints from me for the past week....Magnificent!!

PS. The messages sent and received were on her phone during the session.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That session was part of a dance marathon of over 3 hours on 23 December 2016..an early Christmas present for someone.....She was receiving and sending occasional messages throughout the session.....The good old days! .....But no complaints from me for the past week....Magnificent!!

PS. The messages sent and received were on her phone during the session.

Oh.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She will now get naked on the kitchen table then. Wait for it everyone.

Apparently it WILL happen. I've seen the light. 

I give all this up.

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She will now get naked on the kitchen table then. Wait everyone for it.

Apparently it WILL happen. I've seen the light. 

I give all this up.

Perhaps it's too early in the morning for me SG, but is there some sort of subliminal cryptic message in your post?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1