B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

Just now, wooders78 said:

i wont let u forget it either

She and Sera have their lives outside of the apartment , I am not a Radi fan because of her much “ plastic interference “ but I like that she is developing inside the RLC world with her own way .. I need to find a better excuse for her I guess 😃😁😆🤓

I guess I left this in B2.... but it belongs here ... just one of those appreciating more than needing full bating or sex shows ....  it is voyeurism after all....

I really enjoy these Kitchen moments with Sera and her sweet big cleavage, titties bouncing in her various loose  house jackets, the fine panties , the titty slips, the sweet ass shots when bending over to clean the lower drawers and getting the tea on the lower pantry... very sexy voyeur moments that an old bastard like me could never see anywhere else (without going to jail that is ) hot sexy Russian east Euro young women in underwear .... amazingly hot to me ....seeing her in thesebedroom  thumbnails naked and changing all the time hurts sometimes .... 

and all this goes equal to Ariana and Radi who may own the sexiest collection of lingerie but unfortunately she is always running too fast to enjoy or keeping her back to us ....

Arianna is the best letting those perfect cute buttons of titties bounce in her open tops and funky underwear collection.... schwing !!!!!

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

Ariana all dressed up in black and the heels on. Said a little prayer and left at 2pm, Had a bag with her,maybe an overnight somewhere?

again I love these moments of the girls (hot young girls!!!) all dressed up ...dressed in black and heels ...yummy!!   or msspankalicious !

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I guess I left this in B2.... but it belongs here ... just one of those appreciating more than needing full bating or sex shows ....  it is voyeurism after all....

I really enjoy these Kitchen moments with Sera and her sweet big cleavage, titties bouncing in her various loose  house jackets, the fine panties , the titty slips, the sweet ass shots when bending over to clean the lower drawers and getting the tea on the lower pantry... very sexy voyeur moments that an old bastard like me could never see anywhere else (without going to jail that is ) hot sexy Russian east Euro young women in underwear .... amazingly hot to me ....seeing her in thesebedroom  thumbnails naked and changing all the time hurts sometimes .... 

and all this goes equal to Ariana and Radi who may own the sexiest collection of lingerie but unfortunately she is always running too fast to enjoy or keeping her back to us ....

Arianna is the best letting those perfect cute buttons of titties bounce in her open tops and funky underwear collection.... schwing !!!!!

Fuck did it again 

I see Meg and Holly have not returned from B2 and Arianna (with an overnight bag (and heels!!!) never showed up at any apts.   must have met and went to another Party or event???  

I of course am basing this on thumbnail views at B2 (and some kitchen appearances) but is Radi there ??

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I see Meg and Holly have not returned from B2 and Arianna (with an overnight bag (and heels!!!) never showed up at any apts.   must have met and went to another Party or event???  

I of course am basing this on thumbnail views at B2 (and some kitchen appearances) but is Radi there ??

yes

• Thanks 1