B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

Just now, ddhm said:

Monica will be back and I hope my prediction will be correct that she will surrender to something more by Valentine’s Day 😉😇

Don't you think if it was going to happen on camera that it would have happened by now?  I'm just curious why you are so fantasy driven.  Is that all you want to see on RLC, is girls have sex with different guys when they are in a relationship?  Is that how you live your life?  I'm just really curious to see how you tick.  Are you sure you are old enough to be on this forum?  Does your mommy and daddy know you spend this much time on this forum?  These are all valid questions based off of your posts so don't take them the wrong way.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But your not...😏

Thanks goodness I am not, at least I won't waste my time with a frigid woman frozen from the waist down. Hell Naga even climate change or global warming hasn't help thaw that ice burg.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, van the man said:

Imagine going to a nightclub and pulling Sera. you would think you had won the lottery and then after taking her home you realise the ticket was invalid!!!! What a colossal disappointment!!!

just because she does not do anything on cam does not mean she is a nun do you think after how many counless girls that did nothing or just put on shows on here that all those girls who get naked in front of how many thousands that they are all prudes sexualy just saying just because  they dont want it on cam is no sin

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, van the man said:

Imagine going to a nightclub and pulling Sera. you would think you had won the lottery and then after taking her home you realise the ticket was invalid!!!! What a colossal disappointment!!!

Not if you took her to your place where the cams can't see...:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thanks goodness I am not, at least I won't waste my time with a frigid woman frozen from the waist down. Hell Naga even climate change or global warming hasn't help thaw that ice burg.

I would take up the challenge!  Better to try and fail than never trying at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last hour , some of the best comments made here for this apartment , incredibly funny and hilarious , well done guys 😂🤣🤗🤗 excellent fun to read 😇

This is what this forum should be about DD...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1