B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

20 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Maybe you can get the B2 girls to come over and do a show.

Luna's just gonna pop round the corner from her mams house...:biggrin:

That'll do me...and Mrs Naga's quite happy with the arrangements, well, that's real life, isn't it....:biggrin:

curious where does Sera sleep?  I don't see her in the thumbnails?? 

and is there a guest room that isn't listed on main room menu???

I reall y wanted to figure out where the gayboy-toy was when he pulled her panties off during massage... also did he get any further than a massage???  old news but no one wrote about it....just that he took off her panties and then no more comments???  

a lot of questions but thanks if you answer any....   

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe it is just me , but why not having a special day for her 60th ( kind of the first day you met , flirted and so on ) just the two of you and next year , with indications that we are back to normality , a party to celebrate them all... 60 and 61 and the return to life as we knew it in a way ... and just after blowing the cake candles , Luna on open speaker to wish in Geordie happy birthday to the wife of her biggest fan 🥳🥳🥳😎

We are having a special day DD...We're having a special weekend because my bday is the day before Mrs Nagas, although I'm a little older...and it's followed by Valentine's day. So between me and my 2 girls. we're gonna cook some great food (hopefully) and party...and spoil her rotten!
Not sure if I can rope in Luna to send her bday wishes though...🤣

But, in the real world, and not this fantasy/nightmare Covid world, we'd probably be going away to a nice hotel or in a country cottage for a coupla nights...wining and dining. Tbh, we were gonna go abroad...but that's been put on the back burner till restrictions are lifted and we are confident enough to travel again...

Anyway...this is totally OT...Sorry guys, I'm off to bed 
Goodnight all...