B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

curious where does Sera sleep?  I don't see her in the thumbnails?? 

and is there a guest room that isn't listed on main room menu???

I reall y wanted to figure out where the gayboy-toy was when he pulled her panties off during massage... also did he get any further than a massage???  old news but no one wrote about it....just that he took off her panties and then no more comments???  

a lot of questions but thanks if you answer any....   

She's over in B5 tonight, in bed with C&C.

The gayboy incident was on the living room couch with Amira, Sera and gayboy.  Can't confirm what was done as I too am in the cheap seats.

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She's over in B5 tonight, in bed with C&C.

The gayboy incident was on the living room couch with Amira, Sera and gayboy.  Can't confirm what was done as I too am in the cheap seats.

lol...thx,,,, it is real tough to see 3 in the bed...thats why I had to ask... so on the couch and with Amira ... funky ... so it went nowhere or comments would have flown...but not even hate comments  so It has bugged me wondering if any one even gave a shit LOL....  because she does nothing but tease and let a little Titty slip for the cheap seats .... this seemed like a new development.... but once again Zzzzzzzzz 

Thanks Lurkker

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

lol...thx,,,, it is real tough to see 3 in the bed...thats why I had to ask... so on the couch and with Amira ... funky ... so it went nowhere or comments would have flown...but not even hate comments  so It has bugged me wondering if any one even gave a shit LOL....  because she does nothing but tease and let a little Titty slip for the cheap seats .... this seemed like a new development.... but once again Zzzzzzzzz 

Thanks Lurkker

I saw something from that night, but since from the cheap seat didn't want to speculate.

If you monitor the B1 kitchen, you get some treats.  Ariana has no problem giving you the views. Sera a little harder and Radi still working on.

15 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I saw something from that night, but since from the cheap seat didn't want to speculate.

If you monitor the B1 kitchen, you get some treats.  Ariana has no problem giving you the views. Sera a little harder and Radi still working on.

oh fuck I am a regular there ...trust me ... I have seen plenty as it is a legendary titty slip paradise .... and yes Ariana from day 1 was generous with her nudity ....

and in the I am real easy to please department ....these 3 have the best lingerie in all RLC... that blackgarter, panty bra  number Radi had on the night of the Ari last seance??? where all the girlies modelled some sexy wear, lingerie /bikinis all paraded thru the kitchen at some point .... my favourite visit .... and of course always some fun parading thru B4 but with Bogdan around I believe it is held back many times compared to B1.... one day I hope to post a few hundred of my B1 collection...

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

We are having a special day DD...We're having a special weekend because my bday is the day before Mrs Nagas, although I'm a little older...and it's followed by Valentine's day. So between me and my 2 girls. we're gonna cook some great food (hopefully) and party...and spoil her rotten!
Not sure if I can rope in Luna to send her bday wishes though...🤣

But, in the real world, and not this fantasy/nightmare Covid world, we'd probably be going away to a nice hotel or in a country cottage for a coupla nights...wining and dining. Tbh, we were gonna go abroad...but that's been put on the back burner till restrictions are lifted and we are confident enough to travel again...

Anyway...this is totally OT...Sorry guys, I'm off to bed 
Goodnight all...

It will be great times , that’s for sure ☺️😇

• Thanks 1

@ddhmI was right when I said b2 will be coming to b5 especially after what happened last night 😂

monica & amalia might come to b5 also😂

they putting food on the table 😏

amalia already took her bath and monica is not at home😏

Edited by Kingbanks

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

@ddhmI was right when I said b2 will be coming to b5 especially after what happened last night 😂

monica is at home

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Monica is home.  Nice blue bra and panty set.