B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you know some times the translations dont match what we see ,i never acused any translator of lying all i ever said was the tenents let us hear what they want us to hear,and yes i base what i believe on what i see based on my own rather i would like to think have been some pretty extensive life experiances had sex with 100 women had 3 threesomes one lasting 6 months all living together first had sex with my stepmoms  20yr old sister when i was 13 so i kinda been around

I have done also crazy stuff but whatever personal experiences we have and for sure anything is possible at this crazy RLC world ( I mean , we have two best friends that they decided somehow , someway by laying next to the other that they want to rub eachother’s pussies 😆🥳 ) , we can speculate as much as we want but when words coming out from translators , then they speak louder than anything we might be thinking which actually intrigues our wild imagination 😇

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hexagon said:

I hope they move Radislava to the villa, shes so lost and bored where she is. its like watching an animal trapped in a cage

It would do her good to be around the other girls and have acsess to a place to smoke and workout

It is a good and fair demand but I believe since she is a local , she would prefer staying in the center where B1 is situated and do her things while outside rather than moving to the suburbs of B4 and have difficulties with transportation. Plus , her development is happening in a nice and fair way with Ariana and Serafima in B1 , the girls in the villa are let’s say “ next level “ with the things that are willing to do and they do in front of cameras and  I don’t know if she would be ready for it so fast .. but that’s of course  my opinion and I think she would put also a disturb / do not disturb notification paper next to the fitness hidden room so as to come out and do her fitness 5-6 times per day 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a good and fair demand but I believe since she is a local , she would prefer staying in the center where B1 is situated and do her things while outside rather than moving to the suburbs of B4 and have difficulties with transportation. Plus , her development is happening in a nice and fair way with Ariana and Serafima in B1 , the girls in the villa are let’s say “ next level “ with the things that are willing to do and they do in front of cameras and  I don’t know if she would be ready for it so fast .. but that’s of course  my opinion and I think she would put also a disturb / do not disturb notification paper next to the fitness hidden room so as to come out and do her fitness 5-6 times per day 😂🤣😂🤣

I didn't know about where the places are, but just from watching her its really upsetting. hopefully something happens and she doesn't just spend everyday on her bed or looking at her ribs

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you know these girls are not that good at being actors sometimes it starts as a show then ends up being much more Alex and Bonnie a great example that shit was hot and i thought it was one of the most genuine things i had seen on here other than the regular boring couples sex,like i said B and A's sex was the highlight of RLC till i saw Martina fuck Nelly that night that shit was so hot 

That was ( B&A ) in my top 5 of RLC in 2020 , amazing .. and then we got the repeat in a way with N&M ☺️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hexagon said:

I didn't know about where the places are, but just from watching her its really upsetting. hopefully something happens and she doesn't just spend everyday on her bed or looking at her ribs

I have said that she has a “ thing “ with her appearance , she needs to be perfect let’s say , not any fat on her body , the muscles need to be toned so as to be seen easily .. that’s why she will always look at the mirror in her room , imagine with the big mirror in the fitness room . As we have said , it is great that she takes care of her body but I don’t know if working for these details it is actually fun or a torture at the end , managing to keep the weight and so many other things .. as someone said , she will easily punish herself if one day she weighs herself and she is instead of 50 kilos , 50 kilos and 100 grams .. she will do a 2 hours session just to lose the extra weight .. this isn’t healthy then anymore 😟😕😟 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry to any Aleks fans but for me, Aleks's room often looks like it's a scene straight off VHTV!...only plusher. This is all a show, arranged with her guy to make more dosh...She doesn't float my boat, I'm afraid...she was better when she was a cleaner...😒

Personally, I like Aleksandra a lot, because she diversifies every day, especially when she has her boyfriend on the phone, but especially I think this girl gets bored a lot in the house, surely in part because of the sanitary situation which prevents doing a lot of things

I often see hints to VHTV in relation to some RLC events, I believe in general you still haven't understood how vhtv works in this case 😁

11 hours ago, Lurkker said:

At the end of the day, RLC is in business to make money.  If the GOV/COV concept brings them more subscribers (more money) than the previous apartment concept, then it will remain as is.  Think about it, if they were losing subscribers because of the GOV/COV concept wouldn't they reverse course?

Your constant insistence of "get rid of the girls" doesn't take into account that they are playing by the rules that RLC has set up.  It's RLC choice whether they want to get rid of the bonus list.  If RLC decided to no longer pay bonuses for these acts I suspect the girls will stop doing them.  I also suspect that their subscriber base would shrink and they'll loss money.

As long as there is a bonus list, do you hold it against the girls to make money?

Before the disappearance of all the Russian apartments GOV was only a small part of the about 30 apartments. After the downfall, there were only a small number of minor changes at RLC. I think it is wrong to believe that GOV is better than real life. It is simply what was left over after the downfall.

I think that some of the girls are not ready for a actual Real Life Cam concept. In my opinion, RLC should throw these girls out. Other girls, might well be ready to really live in the apartments. I honestly see a lot of potential here. The important thing is that these shows stop. They are the opposite of real life and only destroy.

I really enjoy these Kitchen moments with Sera and her sweet big cleavage, titties bouncing in her various loose  house jackets, the fine panties , the titty slips, the sweet ass shots when bending over to clean the lower drawers and getting the tea on the lower pantry... very sexy voyeur moments that an old bastard like me could never see anywhere else (without going to jail that is ) hot sexy Russian east Euro young women in underwear .... amazingly hot to me ....seeing her in thesebedroom  thumbnails naked and changing all the time hurts sometimes .... 

and all this goes equal to Ariana and Radi who may own the sexiest collection of lingerie but unfortunately she is always running too fast to enjoy or keeping her back to us ....

Arianna is the best letting those perfect cute buttons of titties bounce in her open tops and funky underwear collection.... schwing !!!!!