RLC and Me

EyesOnly

I still look in on the girls free cam, but unfortunately still not satisfied enough to spend the $. RLC never tries to improve. They are in desperate need of a creative director. The said they have 10 houses now. I will rejoin when they reach 15 (aka never).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

It's the same old boring routine. The closest thing on there to real life is Linda & Tibor and Martina & Alberto. At least when I look in on the free cams that's what I see. 

Would I ever pay for any of it? Not a chance in hell! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2021 at 2:02 PM, EyesOnly said:

I still look in on the girls free cam, but unfortunately still not satisfied enough to spend the $. RLC never tries to improve. They are in desperate need of a creative director. The said they have 10 houses now. I will rejoin when they reach 15 (aka never).

Why bother to change anything while people are still willing to pay for this dross? RLC have only ever been interested in the money!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Agreed. But they also expend a ton of energy chasing DMCA violators. That energy would be better spent elsewhere. But they are just collecting cash for a bunch of girls to lay around with their legs spread. It is quite disappointing actually. They have the framework for so much more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Agreed. But they also expend a ton of energy chasing DMCA violators. That energy would be better spent elsewhere. But they are just collecting cash for a bunch of girls to lay around with their legs spread. It is quite disappointing actually. They have the framework for so much more.

RLC needs to get back to the way they were when they first began. Real Couples and not these Party Type Apartments full of skanks.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 2:02 PM, EyesOnly said:

Been an rlc user for many years by now,even tought there were a lot of houses and shows i never liked it still felt worth because the rest of houses(the ones that actualy had genuine real life and felt had regular routines and people in it),nowdays even the few regular houses are having some of those residents turned in shows girls(Martina),so hard to find a good motive to pay the lame,absurd spectacle site become,still have a couples houses i watch so still worth but barely..Even if by any miracle they in future have 15,16 houses i bet 10 of them or more will be based in shows,rlc was it was originaly created doesnt exist anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Been an rlc user for many years by now,even tought there were a lot of houses and shows i never liked it still felt worth because the rest of houses(the ones that actualy had genuine real life and felt had regular routines and people in it),nowdays even the few regular houses are having some of those residents turned in shows girls(Martina),so hard to find a good motive to pay the lame,absurd spectacle site become,still have a couples houses i watch so still worth but barely..Even if by any miracle they in future have 15,16 houses i bet 10 of them or more will be based in shows,rlc was it was originaly created doesnt exist anymore.

Nice to hear from you Ze👍Hope you are well.

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...

I have followed RLC for a long time and enjoyed the action they missed and showed some pretty good videos. they have done it, i now either pay or watch empty rooms, they did good And I will now stop checking in,  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

New tech. is finding out more way's to control websites for more profit for the suppliers, it was the normal for cams that views donated tokens for the show they did, now they wait for money to do something, if that makes sense

• Thanks 1