Agnia (2021) Part #1

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, sr71gn said:

That used to always bother me when mellissa was always sucking Sergio off and rarely getting favor returned 

That has to be one of the reasons they split. I'm like her that I mostly initiate sex, and I don't always get return favors. Which is fine. Rathe. But hes really selfish. She could do her part also, if she's blowing him without anything on his part, stand up on the sofa, with him between her legs, ass facing him,, and sit right down on his face! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

That has to be one of the reasons they split. I'm like her that I mostly initiate sex, and I don't always get return favors. Which is fine. Rathe. But hes really selfish. She could do her part also, if she's blowing him without anything on his part, stand up on the sofa, with him between her legs, ass facing him,, and sit right down on his face! 

My goodness !

Your CPR method is second to none 🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

And she was obviously dripping for the guy with the foot long cock all the time he was with Alexandria --But it took forever till he finally let her fuck him

• Like 1