B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering who is that person, another moron im pretty sure

He is a forum member that everything he posts here , he is 100% of the certainty of his post and accuracy and he usually LHAO whenever someone posts things that he actually watches and observes and can at least have a personal opinion , but still , his reality is different because he is many years an RLC observer when the last years ( as he declares ) has no idea of visual content ( except his “ sources “ that provide him with photos and videos of something he hates to watch ) of RLC . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is a forum member that everything he posts here , he is 100% of the certainty of his post and accuracy and he usually LHAO whenever someone posts things that he actually watches and observes and can at least have a personal opinion , but still , his reality is different because he is many years an RLC observer when the last years ( as he declares ) has no idea of visual content ( except his “ sources “ that provide him with photos and videos of something he hates to watch ) of RLC . 

ah ok my bad, i tought u was talking about me, but harley fatboy is a good person dont diss him,

just keep doing keep doing your philosophic and psychanalist tought because im taking notes

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ah ok my bad, i tought u was talking about me, but harley fatboy is a good person dont diss him,

just keep doing keep doing your philosophic and psychanalist tought because im taking notes

I never said he is a bad guy 😇 .. and I know that I am also a pain in the ass because I don’t keep my mouth shut and  I try to comment about anything and anyone 😂🤣😆

But ... I am a subscriber and I believe I can have an opinion and make my own conclusions because I watch it with my own eyes and I am not making my thoughts based on what i am reading at a forum or there will be “ sources “ that provide me with just some photos and videos and with this small content to make a big conclusion . 

I disagree with his approach here , but never said that he is a bad person , I actually don’t think that anyone here is . I am just expecting anything that is posted and commented  here to be based on reasonable arguments and not of whatever personal feelings or emotions we have in our mind about certain things ☺️😌

About the philosophic and psychoanalytic thoughts , I am glad that no one is confronting them 😂🤣 , I need to be honest and say that the talks here shouldn’t be a majority concerning this staff , I admit it should be more tits , pussies and asses 😉

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

amira was with loraine earlier so they arranged tonight then

yeah I saw amira at b5 earlier on the replay 

it's going to end the same way as always though because loraine is in charge 😏😂

Edited by Kingbanks