Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

It’s really difficult to predict this apartment and what it will offer these first days that it is on air . Even the days that Miry was at home , she was awake overnight , seeing a couple also having sex with a condom , personally I see lots of strange and difficult to explain things and although ( as to my habit 😂🤣😝 ) I tried to predict , I admit that it is really a “ riddle “ of what this apartment will finally prove to be ☺️

Positives ; already guests in the apartment , meaning they have a social life and network in Prague and even more , guests are wiling to appear in front of cameras . 

Negatives ; outside activities of Miru most days of the week occur at times that the apartment could benefit from viewership , since she isn’t there and Dantes always stays in the GR , it makes it difficult for the viewer to obtain any kind of connection with the tenants , but as I said , it is too early and maybe lots of things will change in the future 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Have you ever heard of the term teleworking? because I think that's exactly what he does during the day

How you know?Looking by his hand positions looks like he is playing games..his left hand is most of times in the right keys to play games,would say the way he moves so slow seems those online rpg games.But if you have better info please share with us.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How you know?Looking by his hand positions looks like he is playing games..his left hand is most of times in the right keys to play games,would say the way he moves so slow seems those online rpg games.But if you have better info please share with us.

During the day he does not wear the headphones on his ears, which makes me say that he does not necessarily play on his pc but that it is more than likely that he will work instead
It is only a simple conviction that I have, and we must not forget that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and that teleworking is one of the weapons to counter the spread of the virus.
In any case, this is what we have been doing in France since March even if it is not followed in all the sectors that can put it in place.
For example, my managers are teleworking at home, I also have friends who work in offices for insurance and they have been teleworking since March

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

During the day he does not wear the headphones on his ears, which makes me say that he does not necessarily play on his pc but that it is more than likely that he will work instead
It is only a simple conviction that I have, and we must not forget that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and that teleworking is one of the weapons to counter the spread of the virus.
In any case, this is what we have been doing in France since March even if it is not followed in all the sectors that can put it in place.
For example, my managers are teleworking at home, I also have friends who work in offices for insurance and they have been teleworking since March

My daughter is...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I am not watching him all the time(dude is boring as hell)so could be sometimes he is working but a lot of times i he is just playing games in maraton fashion.Easy to check..left hand in the gaming keys mostly.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am not watching him all the time(dude is boring as hell)so could be sometimes he is working but a lot of times i he is just playing games in maraton fashion.Easy to check..left hand in the gaming keys mostly.

sure if you watch him every time in the evening, he has finished his working day and he relaxes while playing
Well, personally I think I would play more with Mirukawa but we are not in their relationship