Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

well great timing... I came on CC and there she was full beaver spread and that moment when putting on Panties her pussy was fully stretched open... timing is everything...thank you for a peek at a beautiful little pee er

my girlfriend rubs ointment on my balls but it usually takes a two minutes before I relax.... Ya I know impressive stamina ...

keep the applause and upvotes coming... I'm here all night ...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

my girlfriend rubs ointment on my balls but it usually takes a two minutes before I relax.... Ya I know impressive stamina ...

keep the applause and upvotes coming... I'm here all night ...

Have her give you a back rub with some A5-35.  Then play with your dick.  You'll be rock hard for at least 5 hours.

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Have her give you a back rub with some A5-35.  Then play with your dick.  You'll be rock hard for at least 5 hours.

not sure I want to feel the 'burn'  I'll take the nut rub and tell her to go clean the house.... wake me up when some food is ready....

then after that,  I'll be so sore from the  beat down and slap in the mouth I'll be lucky to even say 911  let alone dial it....

just kidding...she never pays attention to anything I ever say   excep,t hey honey it's payday.... wanna rub my nuts for a couple minutes....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, redole1999 said:

What is it with these guys, not one woman on this planet does not like foreplay, straight in and lucky if he lasted 3 minutes, god almighty🙄

That’s why most central / Northern European ladies like us mediterannean lovers 😂🤣 We can easily “ melt “ them , starting at sunset licking and  finishing by the sunrise 😂🤣 Foreplay always sets the pace and as you said , I can’t understand how good sex can occur without preparations 🤨

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2021 at 11:43 AM, redole1999 said:

Please don't get me started on that creature..........
Lorna used to be the enboyment of the girl next door, but something changed her big time , her looks became that of someone who had p/s and her attitude is like she is high on something ,weather it be pills or H... i mis the girl i fist seen ... now she is just a hoe