Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe they have something prepared for weekend,couldnt be always this.Saturday afternoon,night event will be.

Body language , reactions at home , things generally happening , it doesn’t suggest that anything social to be expected .  

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

It needs the real life of interesting people. I'm afraid the tendency with this couple is quite obvious. M&D are not interesting.

The two are introverted, live in two different time periods over the day and probably have no friends in the area.

RLC used to have a lot of really fun to watch couples. M&D are, at least so far, boring as hell.  In addition, this girl is not really attractive. 

Not a fan then?...😏

Well, I just got through watching a 20 minute clip of her in the bathroom, I guess after she got home in the morning.  I must say that if I was a subscriber, I would follow her every move as long as her guy isn't always with her.  Loved her whole body and especially her pointy boobs....could suckle them all night!!  She is very cute and almost makes me want to sub again but unfortunately with the money they charge, one girl is not enough!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I just got through watching a 20 minute clip of her in the bathroom, I guess after she got home in the morning.  I must say that if I was a subscriber, I would follow her every move as long as her guy isn't always with her.  Loved her whole body and especially her pointy boobs....could suckle them all night!!  She is very cute and almost makes me want to sub again but unfortunately with the money they charge, one girl is not enough!!

married with children wow GIF

Wow! A girl you actually like!..,So Harley likes slightly chubby girls with pointy boobs...Finally we got an insight into Harley's mind...😉

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

spacer.png

All the hate you have for RLC you will sub again. Are you going soft towards RLC.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow! A girl you actually like!..,So Harley likes slightly chubby girls with pointy boobs...Finally we got an insight into Harley's mind...😉

If it came down to a girl like Serafima, Monica, or Milwaukee in the boob department, I'd pick Milwaukee 7 days a week and twice on Sunday's!!  I prefer smaller boobed women if truth be known.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

All the hate you have for RLC you will sub again. Are you going soft towards RLC.

No sir, there is just nothing I want to see in RLC anymore.  They turned me off when they started repeating the girls, I've never liked that and never will !!

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

married with children wow GIF

come on Naga...don't set us up so easy.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not a fan then?...😏

This apartment is basicaly a 24/7 live transmission of a guy playing computer games. No. I am not a fan.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

The only positive thing about this place is probably that now everyone can see that RLC is finished.