B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

ddhm

13 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

the word is pussywhipped

I can’t find so much of English vocabulary , many times I wished it could come in my mind so many words , but typing at a foreign language for me isn’t the easiest ( and watching football at the same time 😂🤣 ) ... I should do it like others and write in my own native language 😁😆🤪

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

@ddhm

so I guess we can expect more of this happening then 🤷‍♂️

Time will tell 😇🤓😎 But I never doubted that something eventually would happen.. the question is why now when Amalia seemed to introduce to the viewers her BF .. she will only get some “ expected shit from the “ known unknown “ guys here 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t find so much of English vocabulary , many times I wished it could come in my mind so many words , but typing at a foreign language for me isn’t the easiest ( and watching football at the same time 😂🤣 ) ... I should do it like others and write in my own native language 😁😆🤪

Just Google it.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

same script other bedroom.  If Carlos can somehow make up with Monica.

Carlos is at least cumming even with a HJ .. and Claire is much more better for sex than asexual Loraine .. But , Amalia is doing more than Monica ..The best  would be all 6 of them 😂🤣😝

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Time will tell 😇🤓😎 But I never doubted that something eventually would happen.. the question is why now when Amalia seemed to introduce to the viewers her BF .. she will only get some “ expected shit from the “ known unknown “ guys here 😔

You really shouldn't make any more predictions.  Your Valentine's Day prediction 'crashed and burned'.

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Just Google it.

I need to keep a pace at the chat here and since I write from my phone , I am trying to be fair with the opinions exchanged in a fast rhythm ☺️Let’s say that one more word stored in the brain for future use .. “ pussywhipped “ 😁

• Haha 1