Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

On 2/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I read the second most important Medical Journal after the New England Journal of Medicine. So not just some journal. They actually have a reputation...

it is not a Vaccine, it is Gen Therapy, it is genetically altering, after you had it, there will never be a cure, Bill Gates doesn't call it his Final Solution for nothing, Translated to German: Endlosung!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Arno Louwersheimer said:

it is not a Vaccine, it is Gen Therapy, it is genetically altering, after you had it, there will never be a cure, Bill Gates doesn't call it his Final Solution for nothing, Translated to German: Endlosung!

Hello, somebody else with their head up their ass eh ::)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, squish said:

Nice to see Macron and Merkel reversing their criticisms over the efficacy of the Oxford and Phizer vaccines. 

Lol yeah but now nobody wants it now after their lies. I read just now that the EU have now blocked the export of AZ vaccine to Australia. Absolute assholes, now reverting to stealing others ordered vaccines eh.

They sure like making friends don't they. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol ouais mais maintenant personne ne le veut maintenant après leurs mensonges. Je viens de lire que l'UE a maintenant bloqué l'exportation du vaccin AZ vers l'Australie. Des connards absolus, revenant maintenant au vol d'autres vaccins commandés hein.

Ils aiment bien se faire des amis, n'est-ce pas. :grand sourire:

La France s'est fait doubler alors elle empêche les autres de l'avoir honte à ma partie je serais Macron je me cacherais dans un trou 😷😞

France has been overtaken so it prevents others from being ashamed of my part I would be Macron I would hide in a hole 😷😞

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah but now nobody wants it now after their lies. I read just now that the EU have now blocked the export of AZ vaccine to Australia. Absolute assholes, now reverting to stealing others ordered vaccines eh.

They sure like making friends don't they. :biggrin:

Looking ahead, their failure will cost them dear as the EU will now get a third lockdown (you heard it here first). This would seriously degrade their economy. Joking aside, their collective failure will impact us all. Sorry to digress from the thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squish said:

Looking ahead, their failure will cost them dear as the EU will now get a third lockdown (you heard it here first). This would seriously degrade their economy. Joking aside, their collective failure will impact us all. Sorry to digress from the thread.

Yeah it being widely reported about the possibility of a 3rd europe lockdown, if so they only got themselves to blame,no one else, what with their procurement cock up etc. and trying to discredit others vaccines. Disgraceful behaviour.

• Like 1