Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is a much nicer way to put it👍

seems everything is more focused with Demi's place

like it used to be with Helena's apt. lot of guest lately

and hot girls. even this babe is back, so adorable 🙂

just need more relations!

743386494_22021Dayanaguest(20).png.1b6a573dad0a6c2521bfe2ad3c676ec0.png814720885_22021Dayanaguest(21).png.d830b13c5de23102dde2fa323b13abf9.png99755197_22021Dayanaguest(6).png.7017f6c26ed430e106217fd46be35fbc.png

By now we have all understood that Helena is not in good physical or psychological health.
I therefore believe that Chris was wrong in forcing her to have sex; Helena tried to participate but it was clear that she wasn't the passionate Helena we know when she has sex.
Chris is young and I can understand that he struggles to go almost 2 weeks without sex but - from my point of wiew - he should have had more respect for his girl friend.

H.thumb.jpg.daeef0d1017e937493121b753631572f.jpg

H1.thumb.jpg.f4ff9d39765710038579fdd6a8a54d32.jpg

H2.thumb.jpg.ba9bc960dc00460d7169f0a8f341120f.jpg

On 2/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe because the problem is private? She is not obligated to tell us anything here. 

Christopher was just feeling her forehead again. I can only say that my girlfriend is recovering from the virus since about a month now. A bit simulair to Helena's condition now. Very tired. And about your reaction on Robwin's post. I get my first pfizer vaccin next week because of work so when i'm not here around that time i probably feel shit. 😁

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Christopher was just feeling her forehead again. I can only say that my girlfriend is recovering from the virus since about a month now. A bit simulair to Helena's condition now. Very tired. And about your reaction on Robwin's post. I get my first pfizer vaccin next week because of work so when i'm not here around that time i probably feel shit. 😁

Nahh you will be ok i had no reaction at all to the jab, hardly even felt the needle.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nahh you will be ok i had no reaction at all to the jab, hardly even felt the needle.

I had the Modena. 1st was nothing at all. Second I felt like I had Covid for  two days.  Once the fever broke (+1.5 degrees F), I was fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I had the Modena. 1st was nothing at all. Second I felt like I had Covid for  two days.  Once the fever broke (+1.5 degrees F), I was fine.

I had the Oxford. Worked perfectly. incidentally neither the Russia nor the Chinese vaccines have been peer reviewed by western laboratories so their safety is unknown/unproven (unless of course they managed to hack western solutions?) On balance one should not believe anything that comes out of the CCP. Everything is rigged i.e. fatalities, currency, stock markets. Lest you think I exaggerate, google 'Kingold fraud.'

Apologies for deviating.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squish said:

CCP

Good morning the USSR does no longer exist since 1991 🤣
As I said before the Russian vaccine has a effieciency from about 91%. Tested by non Russian scientists.  I would have no fear to take any of the tested ones. (Including the Russian one)

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good morning the USSR does no longer exist since 1991 🤣
As I said before the Russian vaccine has a effieciency from about 91%. Tested by non Russian scientists.  I would have no fear to take any of the tested ones. (Including the Russian one)

Jabs, CCP is China. CCCP was soviet I think.