Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Makes no sense to me. Yes their attempt was not succeful. But what has that to do with scientists testing a vaccine? I am sure was not the same scientists. 

All i am saying is that any tests need to be done by a reputable source,as you say even you are not sure who tested it. Who did test it? probably the russians themselves perhaps? I just don't know so would be unable to comment any sense on that.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

All i am saying is that any tests need to be done by a reputable source,as you say even you are not sure who tested it. Who did test it? probably the russians themselves perhaps? I just don't know so would be unable to comment any sense on that.

Sorry I was wrong. It was tested by a British scientific institution called "The Lancet" 
The French were the first who published the results of the study. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I was wrong. It was tested by a British scientific institution called "The Lancet" 
The French were the first who published the results of the study. 

The Lancet isn't a testing lab it's only a medical journal/magazine specifically for the medical profession. They only publish others results and make comment etc etc.

Just now, Robwin said:

The Lancet isn't a testing lab it's only a medical journal/magazine specifically for the medical profession. They only publish others results and make comment etc etc.

As far as I read the second most important Medical Journal after the New England Journal of Medicine. So not just some journal. They actually have a reputation...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I read the second most important Medical Journal after the New England Journal of Medicine. So not just some journal. They actually have a reputation...

Yes it is a very reputable medical journal/magazine but they only publish or report on others findings they don't make up their own tests or results.

To be honest i wouldn't trust anything that comes out of the EU right now on vaccines as they have make a right fuck up of their vaccine programme one way or the other. They even resorted to slagging of the Oxford/AZ vaccine when they had problems getting it for themselves.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Yes it is a very reputable medical journal/magazine but they only publish or report on others findings they don't make up their own tests or results.

To be honest i wouldn't trust anything that comes out of the EU right now on vaccines as they have make a right fuck up of their vaccine programme one way or the other. They even resorted to slagging of the Oxford/AZ vaccine when they had problems getting it for themselves.

Well the Astrazeneca one from UK is making itself a bad reputation here right now for its quite low effectiveness (approx. 70%) and strong side effects.  

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well the Astrazeneca one from UK is making itself a bad reputation here right now for its quite low effectiveness (approx. 70%) and strong side effects.  

Only if you believe what you want to believe from those who have been unable to get their orders. They even tried to threaten the UK over the trade deal when they were unable to get it for themselves. The bad reputation as you put it is only from many in the EU who club together to threaten us. I have had it and many i know have had it with no side effects at all so one can only go by your own experience and not from people who have an axe to grind and trying to cause trouble.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Only if you believe what you want to believe from those who have been unable to get their orders. They even tried to threaten the UK over the trade deal when they were unable to get it for themselves. The bad reputation as you put it is only from many in the EU who club together to threaten us. I have had it and many i know have had it with no side effects at all so one can only go by your own experience and not from people who have an axe to grind and trying to cause trouble.

I can only say how the situation is here. People do not want it here. And there are report in news about strong side effects. Plus it has the problem it is even less effective against mutations. BionTECH proofed to be better there too.

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

what is all this vacine talk on here thats nothing to do with this apartment cant u take it too other place try opening other topic board and talk there please and thank u

Right. Got carried away. I guess all was said already anyways...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can only say how the situation is here. People do not want it here. And there are report in news about strong side effects. Plus it has the problem it is even less effective against mutations. BionTECH proofed to be better there too.

Well I have no idea what the situation is over there all i can say is that millions have had it over here in the UK and no one has reported any strong side effects or in fact any at all. No current vaccine will be truly effective against new mutations which is why they are all looking at new developments for a booster vaccine later on.  

Reports in the media are always biased one way or the other depending on politics and most of it is just a load of made up rubbish but you believe what you want to believe i can only tell you what experience we are having over here in the UK and so far everything is going very well. People will have what they want to have or have been told to have and most of the time it is all down to a political agenda unfortuntely. Rather a sad world right now eh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Robwin a déclaré:

Pas de bon dire hein, leur tentative de vaccin n'a abouti qu'à la poubelle, alors je crois?

Oui c'est désolant les Français même capables de développer un vaccin covid la réputation française en prend un coup tout cela à cause du gouvernement qui ne paie pas les chercheurs et qui ne lieur accorde pas de reconnaissance je suis certain que beaucoup de chercheurs français on rejoint les états unis c'est pour cela que les Américains ont eu le vaccin car eux ils mettent les moyens sur la table et embaucher nos chercheurs

Yes, the French even capable of developing a covid vaccine is a shame all this because of the government which does not pay the researchers and which does not grant them recognition I am sure that many French researchers have joined the United States. is why the Americans had the vaccine because they put the means and hire our researchers.

• Like 1