Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the Astrazeneca one from UK is making itself a bad reputation here right now for its quite low effectiveness (approx. 70%) and strong side effects.  

All these talks are very interesting and I believe that - in the end - everyone will be left with their own beliefs - positive or negative - about the different vaccines.
But I wonder what these discussions have to do with the H&C apartment. Starting last Saturday we have seen H&C lounging on the bed or sofa all day without even kissing.
Nothing serious, no one expects them to always have sex but, accustomed to their rhythms, this behavior appears strange. It almost looks like Helena is sick.

10 hours ago, budda said:

All these talks are very interesting and I believe that - in the end - everyone will be left with their own beliefs - positive or negative - about the different vaccines.
But I wonder what these discussions have to do with the H&C apartment. Starting last Saturday we have seen H&C lounging on the bed or sofa all day without even kissing.
Nothing serious, no one expects them to always have sex but, accustomed to their rhythms, this behavior appears strange. It almost looks like Helena is sick.

Nothing to do with H&C at all really but at least it made a bit of interest i suppose :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, squish said:

I asked Helena about a month ago whether or not she had the CCP virus but she never replied. If she had then it would be possible to suffer from long covid also. Whether or not she had it we don't know.

They're not so responsive anymore. I asked him also something about demi & ashton a week ago. Also no answer. She had some bad comments before. Maybe the reason. 

9 hours ago, squish said:

I asked Helena about a month ago whether or not she had the CCP virus but she never replied. If she had then it would be possible to suffer from long covid also. Whether or not she had it we don't know.

I don't think Helena has Covid issues. She is not wearing a mask (she is always close to Chris) and yesterday she left the house for a long time.

Hi @Yanaqwerty12y,

What is going on ?
For 10 days now your house seems dead: nothing happens only hours and hours spent with videogames.
Many of us are worried and not about the lack of sex (we have another 40 apartments to look at) but about your health.
Why don't you tell us what is your problem?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Hi @Yanaqwerty12y,

What is going on ?
For 10 days now your house seems dead: nothing happens only hours and hours spent with videogames.
Many of us are worried and not about the lack of sex (we have another 40 apartments to look at) but about your health.
Why don't you tell us what is your problem?

Maybe because the problem is private? She is not obligated to tell us anything here. 

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe because the problem is private? She is not obligated to tell us anything here. 

I know that Helena is not obliged to talk to us about her problems but if she wants to, she can. All in all we are worrying about her.

• Like 2