Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

19 hours ago, budda said:

Which picture do you prefer? The normal one or the enlarged one?

Let me demonstrate what I mean.

The resolution (dimensions) of your zoomed and cropped shot is 953 x 775.

I took your full size shot and enlarged it by just 50%. Then, I took a full-screen screenshot of that enlargement. Even with just a 50% enlargement, you can see that Helena is larger than in your zoomed version and the resolution is 1920 x 1080 (1080p), which fills my screen.

image.thumb.png.188f9f00bc3a34e00787682d88b339a4.png

This second shot is the same enlargement as the first one, 50%. The difference is I took a full-page screenshot of the enlargement, which captures the entire picture, instead of just what's visible on my screen, as in the first shot. The resolution on this shot is 3600 x 2034.

image.thumb.png.ca2a51c58d3a2d382a13f36b446eff16.png

if you download these images and compare them each at actual size (resolution), you'll see that Helena is the same size in both photos, even though the full-screen image is only 1080p.

(Windows 10 has a built-in photo editor, called Photos, that makes viewing these shots at actual size very easy.)

I can't accomplish any of the above with your zoomed and cropped image.

26 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I took your full size shot and enlarged it by just 50%. Then, I took a full-screen screenshot of that enlargement. Even with just a 50% enlargement, you can see that Helena is larger than in your zoomed version and the resolution is 1920 x 1080 (1080p), which fills my screen.

image.thumb.png.1cca1fa9196a1d531c02ba3414c9b2d7.png

This second shot is the same enlargement as the first one, 50%. The difference is I took a full-page screenshot of the enlargement, which captures the entire picture, instead of just what's visible on my screen, as in the first shot. The resolution on this shot is 3600 x 2034.

if you download these images and compare them each at actual size (resolution), you'll see that Helena is the same size in both photos, even though the full-screen image is only 1080p.

(Windows 10 has a built-in photo editor, called Photos, that makes viewing these shots at actual size very easy.)

Neither can I buddy😏😏👍

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

image.thumb.png.1cca1fa9196a1d531c02ba3414c9b2d7.png

What you say is perfect and does not contest it.
However, it is necessary to take some steps to get the best result.
My aim was to immediately offer an image in which some details were better visible (in this case Helena's pussy).
Also don't forget that not everyone has Windows 10 and not everyone is as familiar with the PC as you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, budda said:

My aim was to immediately offer an image in which some details were better visible...

There's nothing immediate about the process you go through before you can post an image. You first have to take the screenshot, then open the image in whatever app you use, then enlarge it, before you crop it, save it and sometimes add the watermark back onto the image before you can post it. Except for the screenshot, all that was done in apps outside your browser.

Everything I did was done right in the CC software in my browser. It took me four keystrokes to get the enlargement and another keystroke to take the screenshot and I'm done. If I wanted to post it, that's a simple copy and paste of the screenshot into the CC post box.

Since you're dealing with the original screenshot, the only thing different you need to do is drag and drop it back into your browser or open it in a photo editor, like Windows Photos, so you can get the enlargement and take another screenshot of that before you post it. After your first screenshot, you're adding maybe another minute to the process I described.

What you're doing now, takes at least several minutes, if not longer.

18 minutes ago, budda said:

...not everyone is as familiar with the PC as you.

There is absolutely nothing at all special or difficult about this. It doesn't take any special knowledge about computers or software. You press a key to get the enlargement where you want it, then press another key to take the screenshot and you're done. You know how to put the watermark back, if you need to, then copy and paste it to post it.

It's a lot simpler than what you're doing now. You're going to do what you want and that's fine, but the process can be easier, simpler, much quicker and with a better result than what you currently go through.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I forgot to mention, everything was done right on the CC screen before I downloaded them.

You can do this in most Windows versions, not just Win 10. I only specified the version I use because that's all I've used for years.