Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #3

On 4/18/2021 at 2:09 AM, Sparkles said:

Probably that explains why i stop watching them 😂😂

Hi @Sparkles, you are right but what about Lola, Sina, Beverley, Kataleya, Maddy, Maddie, etc. etc.
By now 80% of tenants delivers what we want to see; the other 20% are not active.
So what are we looking at?

4 hours ago, budda said:

Hi @Sparkles, you are right but what about Lola, Sina, Beverley, Kataleya, Maddy, Maddie, etc. etc.
By now 80% of tenants delivers what we want to see; the other 20% are not active.
So what are we looking at?

I don't watch any of that ones on a regular base, only peak from time to time to timeline (or if appear on thumbs) to see guests.  I know what i'm looking for and when i stop finding it, the solution is easy 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I don't watch any of that ones on a regular base, only peak from time to time to timeline (or if appear on thumbs) to see guests.  I know what i'm looking for and when i stop finding it, the solution is easy 

money1.thumb.jpg.5842387645816c87f4d96cef16b6b432.jpg

money.jpeg

money2.jpeg

• Like 1

...pics posted here are often quite deceiving. What would appear to be a something interesting and sexy, turns out to be lacking any real passion and is just simply another round of cam slamming for money. The claims of amazement by VHTV Twitter, for example, falls flat with the view of the gif and the truth of the blunted facial expressions are revealed...

2 hours ago, Tiffanys said:

What would appear to be a something interesting and sexy, turns out to be lacking any real passion and is just simply another round of cam slamming for money

I like that term. sums it up well.