Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

She could have visited some friend nearby on foot, got drunk with her 6 pack of beer,  got home, got horny.. and is now having fun. 

If just drinking beer makes women that horny I'm buying some stock in that company tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

Must have heard you as they stopped so she could take a quick shower I think. Breaks the spontaneity but does help in other hygienic ways of course

to funny lurker just had said she should wash up before giving sloppy seconds then i see your post like i said to funny

• Upvote 1

For you young guys without much experience: If your woman comes home at 1:00 am and wants to fuck you like she did when you first met...Go ahead and take the pussy and call your lawyer and accountant first thing in the morning.  Trust me!    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, philo said:

For you young guys without much experience: If your woman comes home at 1:00 am and wants to fuck you like she did when you first met...Go ahead and take the pussy and call your lawyer and accountant first thing in the morning.  Trust me!    

or she has been doing coke again that makes some people very horny at least thats what i have heard 😁 edited i remember fucking for hours on that shit eat pussy so hard bitch thinks you are trying to get to the other side some good memories lol

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks liked they've fallen out big style guys...😏

Sorry guys, had to go look at some beautiful Holly butt for a while in the Villa Kitchen.

Back to business.

Looks like there's a whole world of Bogdan between them.

• Like 1