Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

18 minutes ago, philo said:

While we can all appreciate your speculations, what evidence do you have that she "was going to meet her friend(s)"?

So she was gonna wander the streets and drink 6 beers herself during a curfew? C'mon Philo...use a but of common. What else was she gonna do? From where I'm sitting, you're either being very picky, or someone's rattled your cage. It was harmless speculation, so why are you getting wound up so much...:confused:

Tell you what...Martina's gone out with some snacks and half a dozen beers...where to, we don't know and we wouldn't dare hazard a guess...There you go, better?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So she was gonna wander the streets and drink 6 beers herself during a curfew? C'mon Philo...use a but of common. What else was she gonna do? From where I'm sitting, you're either being very picky, or someone's rattled your cage. It was harmless speculation, so why are you getting wound up so much...:confused:

Tell you what...Martina's gone out with some snacks and half a dozen beers...where to, we don't know and we wouldn't dare hazard a guess...There you go, better?

oh hell she took snacks its got to be fatman she is meeting i just know it lol im just kidding i have no idea what she is doing but it sounded funny 😁

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We are on the same page. i just wanted to demonstrate the hypocrisy of those who challenge what we see on camera in relation to what we can all logically deduce or infer (or speculate) what occurs off camera. For example, there are those among us who try and parse that distinction so as to deny logic. They will say, for example, even though we saw Martina and the Big Guy come back from twenty minutes on the patio and he was adjusting his pants, that nothing happened because we didn't see it. At the same time they may want us to use that same logic (as you did) to infer that she was not going to drink the six pack by herself. We cannot have it both ways. Sorry for using your post to make that point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

We are on the same page. i just wanted to demonstrate the hypocrisy of those who challenge what we see on camera in relation to what we can all logically deduce or infer (or speculate) what occurs off camera. For example, there are those among us who try and parse that distinction so as to deny logic. They will say, for example, even though we saw Martina and the Big Guy come back from twenty minutes on the patio and he was adjusting his pants, that nothing happened because we didn't see it. At the same time they may want us to use that same logic (as you did) to infer that she was not going to drink the six pack by herself. We cannot have it both ways. Sorry for using your post to make that point.

Wow... NOW who's "persisting"???

No worries Philo...I guess I hadn't really been following the thread and got the wrong end of the stick...

Oh why don't we all stop dancing around the edge.  She went to meet up with Bogdan to give him some loving so then she can have another session with Nelly.  We all think it so just say it. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Oh why don't we all stop dancing around the edge.  She went to meet up with Bogdan to give him some loving so then she can have another session with Nelly.  We all think it so just say it. 🤣

I've never known Bogdan to be a beer drinker. LOL

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

my money is on big man afterall how many friends have we seen Martina around sure she has a few more than him but not many and like i said she took food with her so i like my odds its all speculation of course oh and he is in walking distance a good thing after curfew

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my money is on big man afterall how many friends have we seen Martina around sure she has a few more than him but not many and like i said she took food with her so i like my odds its all speculation of course 

LOL

• Like 1

I've never known Bogdan to be a beer drinker. LOL

You don't know what he does outside of cam range.  I don't see him anywhere in the Villa.  I check Holly's room, not there.  Alek's room, not there.  I even check under Gina's bed in case there a secret threesome going on in there, nope.  So Martina not home, Bogdan not home, they must be together in the B3 hideout.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

You don't know what he does outside of cam range.  I don't see him anywhere in the Villa.  I check Holly's room, not there.  Alek's room, not there.  I even check under Gina's bed in case there a secret threesome going on in there, nope.  So Martina not home, Bogdan not home, they must be together in the B3 hideout.

LMAO