Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry to crap all over your obsession with balcony cams, but they are never going to put a cam on the balcony.  The street is very narrow.  

they had a cam in the living room you could see out on the balcony it showed the apts across the street so i am going to speculate thats why they took that one down 

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kinda strange westerday day and now house is in MN for so long,but dont think it will be like Luna house that didnt returned online.Some kind of info would had been nice..like fixing pipes or internet issues or something so that way we didnt had to horry for the worst.All good houses are being closed so this one would be next in line,but outside of kinda strange day of tomorrow there is no signals of them leaving us.So few good houses(maybe two,three at max)when one is all this time in MN its very notociable.Other day they had a very big box with something regard wather in hall,maybe its being instaled,as usualy we can only speculate.

oh fuck i never thought of them not comming back but its not far fetched,she has been doing drugs has had sex with N maybe B then fought with A then left later with a six pack the same night B never came home most guys on here think she was with fat man or B so then the apt goes off line i just hope its a technical thing 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh fuck i never thought of them not comming back but its not far fetched,she has been doing drugs has had sex with N maybe B then fought with A then left later with a six pack the same night B never came home most guys on here think she was with fat man or B so then the apt goes off line i just hope its a technical thing 

As you point out shes a handful. I suspect even someone like Alberto has a limit to what hell tolerate. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Relax...you're having delusions :dodgy:

49 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

must be B is there and A is doing his cuckold thing OMG i crack me up lol

Hehe.One thing for sure Pimp and madame arent in b4,and most of girls in big spectacle in b1 and madame isnt there.