Martina and Alberto - home activities #4

48 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh fuck i never thought of them not comming back but its not far fetched,she has been doing drugs has had sex with N maybe B then fought with A then left later with a six pack the same night B never came home most guys on here think she was with fat man or B so then the apt goes off line i just hope its a technical thing 

I hope they replace them with some nice showgirls.

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not know if they finished assembling the new hot water tank that was in the hallway? But it may be this work is happening today, so there will be an extra long UM after the ISP problems

By logic they should had used the isp issue(if was that)time to assembling things,so house must return online really soon,personaly think it will happen when N&B apear in some house.

6 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

At the very least youd think theyd let nus know what is going on.

They didn't with L&Z.  When the Villa lost power, the explanation was on the UM notice.  Not a good sign.  If it was a repair issue, why would they just put it on the UM notice.

Westerday that thing of him saying what he bought or not was kinda strange,like they were spliting things or the things they had but hard to say for sure.But if they leave we have to start tiking it could be no coincidence that in short time we lost C&Y,L&C,that other couples house in Spain that didnt returned and if M&A leaved then them also.Kinda feels they are giving all the reasons to fans of real life in cams stop paying them.