Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

9 hours ago, sexy girl said:

No speculation, but truth is vain if anything .... Speculation is an attempt to take advantage of something ... What advantage would I be getting? Maybe you get paid to write certain things I don't so I have no purpose to take advantage of anything but only to be recognized for who I am that is a girl ... Thanks

Hi sexy. 💋 I have not heard from you in some time. .. No speculation, but truth is vain if anything .... Speculation is an attempt to take advantage of something ... more than profound

I used to think of you as just a sexy girl (when you entered the photo contest (over a year? ) And enjoyed an exchange at that level..... this has kind of blown my mind... I'm not sure if I agree or have yet to understand but very nice and thank you.... one would never expect such deep, perhaps philosophical view in this forum of" I sure like her titties" (that's me a lot) ...

but my whole belief and living structures are based on the pursuit of TRUTH... and you throw this into the mix... profound... and I will pursue it's meaning and impact on parts of my thinking of Truth..... you see that is wonderment of truth if.one does not lock ones beliefs new truth can be found or evolve .... very cool 💋

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hi sexy. 💋 I have not heard from you in some time. .. No speculation, but truth is vain if anything .... Speculation is an attempt to take advantage of something ... more than profound

I used to think of you as just a sexy girl (when you entered the photo contest (over a year? ) And enjoyed an exchange at that level..... this has kind of blown my mind... I'm not sure if I agree or have yet to understand but very nice and thank you.... one would never expect such deep, perhaps philosophical view in this forum of" I sure like her titties" (that's me a lot) ...

but my whole belief and living structures are based on the pursuit of TRUTH... and you throw this into the mix... profound... and I will pursue it's meaning and impact on parts of my thinking of Truth..... you see that is wonderment of truth if.one does not lock ones beliefs new truth can be found or evolve .... very cool 💋

Hi Mark kiss, it was almost a year ago when I entered the photo contest ... Thanks for your post, and words used towards me, it made me very funny ... in the future I might surprise you again ahahaha kiss

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hi Mark kiss, it was almost a year ago when I entered the photo contest ... Thanks for your post, and words used towards me, it made me very funny ... in the future I might surprise you again ahahaha kiss

After your brilliant post...nothing will surprise me now about you....

but I  (and we -your CC fans) do look forward to hearing from you  anytime....  take care KISS !!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just fucking with you SG, I know you are a girl or do you not remember?

Hi, yes, I remember you, and I know that your post was ironic ... but in that word used by you, I didn't catch the irony I'm sorry ... All aposted nothing happened .... Kiss

• Like 2

Just now, moos54 said:

Why this question?
It's not the same country at all so it might be difficult, especially since Martina is studying in the guest room of her apartment :biggrin:

My bad, I've confused her guestroom with M&D's one... I didn't looked at the right 😅

• Haha 1