Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

On 2/20/2021 at 5:41 PM, neil_r549 said:

agree - any new blood who are sort of 'normal' and not obviuosly performing for the cameras is welcome. she (like Luna) seems a nice person. Of course a lot of their normal life is down to him working from home and she out on a night job. Thats not unusual.  Lets see how it goes

Please dont compare her with Luna.Only similarly is that both sleep a lotttt😅.Luna was great,so funny and with amazing personality.Gone to soon🤧.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't really know what to make of this couple or this apt..it's weird. It's a shame, because I like her...but he's a strange one!

Ok...I get it that he's probably working from home...but he must 'clock off' at some stage...which today appears to be around 5pm...Miru is out...
He takes the dog out for over 2 hours...which is great! I didn't think it got enough exercise, but I stand corrected...
Spends a bit of time on his computer, then goes to pick his mate up.
They spent a while in the kitchen, till Miru arrived home just before 9. I don't speak the language, but it looked liked Dan told her his bum chum was there, and she didn't look too pleased...but she greeted him. I don't think he responded...

It looked like he was avoiding her to me...
Then Dan spent hours in the Guest room with his chum, while Miru was in the LR
When his pal's ready for bed, Dan decides to go talk to Miru...who isn't too pleased with him

He goes to bed when she decides to sleep on the sofa...except she then goes to have a bath, and bate several times...and she's still there now!...
I'd love to know their story, and what she actually does when she goes out...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't really know what to make of this couple or this apt..it's weird. It's a shame, because I like her...but he's a strange one!

Ok...I get it that he's probably working from home...but he must 'clock off' at some stage...which today appears to be around 5pm...Miru is out...
He takes the dog out for over 2 hours...which is great! I didn't think it got enough exercise, but I stand corrected...
They spent a while in the kitchen, till Miru arrived home just before 9. I don't speak the language, but it looked liked Dan told her his bum chum was there, and she didn't look too pleased...but she greeted him. I don't think he responded...

When his pal's ready for bed, Dan decides to go talk to Miru...who isn't too pleased with him

He goes to bed when she decides to sleep on the sofa...except she then goes to have a bath, and bate several times...and she's still there now!...

excuse me wow GIF by Desus & Merothat's rlc in a nutshell 😂

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Miru bated in the bath with her toy a little earlier...Now she's gonna bate again with her 'big boy' now...Seems to me that she prefers her toys to Dan...She probably has a better conversation with them...😏

it's been noticed that when miru grabs his junk he does pull away to go back to the computer.

and when they do have sex he just sticks it in

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Excellent review for whoever hasn’t replay and not  fancying watching an apartment that is strange ☺️😆 Thanks for sharing and it could be great doing it everyday 😁😆😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

it's been noticed that when miru grabs his junk he does pull away to go back to the computer.

and when they do have sex he just sticks it in

I agree. Could you imagine Tibor pulling away if Linda would grab his junk? I can't.