Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

perhaps should read_ ''great short session on couch''...competition with Smith on who takes the shortest time?

Prague air affects the performances as it seems 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

perhaps should read_ ''great short session on couch''...competition with Smith on who takes the shortest time?

Yeah, but with so extremely few normal couples left on RLC, I think these two are prettý good so far. Atleast they are fairly new, and still pretty exiting.

agree - any new blood who are sort of 'normal' and not obviuosly performing for the cameras is welcome. she (like Luna) seems a nice person. Of course a lot of their normal life is down to him working from home and she out on a night job. Thats not unusual.  Lets see how it goes

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, but with so extremely few normal couples left on RLC, I think these two are prettý good so far. Atleast they are fairly new, and still pretty exiting.

There’s no passion , especially Dantes doesn’t look excited , I don’t even remember him ever smiling .. Miru is a girl with much potential and i believe she has total understanding and in my opinion “ has studied “ RLC , she knows what RLC  is , but for this I might be posting my comment when she is one month old in the project 😂🤣

If I needed to speculate , i would say that somehow , someway , joining RLC it is coming by her side , she wants really to share and has no problem with cameras and all and she definitely loves knowing that she is watched and men ( women also 😉 ) fantasize her , but ... something doesn’t fit .. just my humble opinion as always ☺️😌

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2