Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't really know what to make of this couple or this apt..it's weird. It's a shame, because I like her...but he's a strange one!

Ok...I get it that he's probably working from home...but he must 'clock off' at some stage...which today appears to be around 5pm...Miru is out...
He takes the dog out for over 2 hours...which is great! I didn't think it got enough exercise, but I stand corrected...
Spends a bit of time on his computer, then goes to pick his mate up.
They spent a while in the kitchen, till Miru arrived home just before 9. I don't speak the language, but it looked liked Dan told her his bum chum was there, and she didn't look too pleased...but she greeted him. I don't think he responded...

It looked like he was avoiding her to me...
Then Dan spent hours in the Guest room with his chum, while Miru was in the LR
When his pal's ready for bed, Dan decides to go talk to Miru...who isn't too pleased with him

He goes to bed when she decides to sleep on the sofa...except she then goes to have a bath, and bate several times...and she's still there now!...
I'd love to know their story, and what she actually does when she goes out...

I don't care what happens with these two as long as she bates for us. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sigfried said:

it's been noticed that when miru grabs his junk he does pull away to go back to the computer.

and when they do have sex he just sticks it in

AND???  Is there something wrong with that..... I personally  don't care But my wife wanted me to ask for other mens opinions ????

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It would be weird to find normal people for a job like this 😂🤣😉😏

RLC once was very good at finding normal, next-door-neighbor authentic tenants.

But that was back in the Lora, Maya, and Meerkat days. Hopefully we still have some stuff about them in the CC archives.

I hate when Reality is Contrived. I'm old school. People who create a false reality have too much power over us, anyway.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC once was very good at finding normal, next-door-neighbor authentic tenants.

But that was back in the Lora, Maya, and Meerkat days. Hopefully we still have some stuff about them in the CC archives.

I hate when Reality is Contrived. I'm old school. People who create a false reality have too much power over us, anyway.

The thing that should be examined is that all couples were from Russia back at the time , where culture , values , tradition and many other varieties , have a significant difference than the so called western world . RLC needed to evolve , the way I see it , as a business that it is , being still live 10 years after and with a big crisis and challenge they currently face soon after their biggest problem they had to deal ( closing of Russian apartments ) , I think it has affected their whole function as a business . 

My opinion is that we will see how and what their original idea as a concept it is going to be after the first 6 months  of 2022. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1