Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

3 minutes ago, philo said:

It as been throughly discussed several years ago that all guests are required to sign an agreement acknowledging the potential for sexual activities and that they are aware they may appear on camera.  

With the privacy laws in the EU, I wonder if guest in the apartments have to sign waivers to be on cam.

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

With the privacy laws in the EU, I wonder if guest in the apartments have to sign waivers to be on cam.

I think that we have had quite a few examples over the years which tend to say that guests are free to do whatever they want, some even wondering about the usefulness of cameras, I think that we had a good example recently, whether it was the guests at Carla or FG at Luna

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It was said back then that the requirement came after Nina and Kira brought a girl home for a three -way and the girl later filed suit against RLC claiming she was not aware of the camera.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

anyway back to matters in hand - theyr'e pretty rubbish at darts aern't they. Personally I'm banking on Holly and Martina for tonight but would have to back at B4 🙏

Unlikely, but maybe in the future.  Then I would like to see Nelly's reaction.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I missed all the earlier activities involving Martina but by putting together all of the reports I'm concluding that all of these women have already eaten each other out at some time in the past.

Fact

Alek and Megan (one way)

Alek and Gina (one way)

Megan and Holly

Nelly and Martina

Alek and Holly (wish)

Martina and Holly (wish)

Martina and Megan (wish)

Martina and Alek (wish)

Holly and Taco 😍

Edited by Lurkker
  • Haha 1