B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

Too much bating .. at her age , sex should be in daily basis , but due to her current job ,let’s say she could have occasionally . Plus .. most of the time she is at home , so many things point at luck of sex .. if she has , it is disappointing sex since she seems to try and finding ways to please herself as much as possible ( good  for the viewers of course 🤓

I don't think so about lack of sex before here at least. My thought is she wants to please us and viewership or both

10 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

I don't think so about lack of sex before here at least. My thought is she wants to please us and viewership or both

I only speak of what we have seen so far , I also have no idea of what she was doing before entering RLC and I don’t actually care 😇 , I hope she had had a good life and enjoying herself . I don’t know if she enjoys it the same now as before , I will only say that I believe she had a more interesting life before the cameras world , most probably less money than now , but in general I can’t think she was spending her time so much inside her apartment like she does now . Pure speculations of course , but just a feeling I have by observing her , my conclusion is that she looks satisfied with the current situation ☺️ 

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I only speak of what we have seen so far , I also have no idea of what she was doing before entering RLC and I don’t actually care 😇 , I hope she had had a good life and enjoying herself . I don’t know if she enjoys it the same now as before , I will only say that I believe she had a more interesting life before the cameras world , most probably less money than now , but in general I can’t think she was spending her time so much inside her apartment like she does now . Pure speculations of course , but just a feeling I have by observing her , my conclusion is that she looks satisfied with the current situation ☺️ 

I have read thing you have observed and I agree with them. My statement is based on how she interacts with the camera and talks to us like last night when she said "I want to go to sleep I have English class and Spanish. As we view her the ratings go up this building her confidence so she does more. Unlike others she acknowledges us back in her way. I have no clue what she was like before this non of our business but know she lets us in.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

I have read thing you have observed and I agree with them. My statement is based on how she interacts with the camera and talks to us like last night when she said "I want to go to sleep I have English class and Spanish. As we view her the ratings go up this building her confidence so she does more. Unlike others she acknowledges us back in her way. I have no clue what she was like before this non of our business but know she lets us in.

I agree with you 😇 I only don’t like that both her and Ariana do things and they favor Serafima 😂🤣 as a whole apartment’s contribution 😡 She is a tenant that for sure respects the subscribers and whatever they pay for and the subscribers are already rewarding her by increasing her ratings , viewership and inevitably her fan base that grows in numbers ( the posts and comments concerning her are the biggest proof 😇

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I agree with you 😇 I only don’t like that both her and Ariana do things and they favor Serafima 😂🤣 as a whole apartment’s contribution 😡 She is a tenant that for sure respects the subscribers and whatever they pay for and the subscribers are already rewarding her by increasing her ratings , viewership and inevitably her fan base that grows in numbers ( the posts and comments concerning her are the biggest proof 😇

I will agree 100% it took me 2 minutes of serafima for me to know I never wanted to watch again. That's just my opinion. With serafima it is the fact she does not show that teas these guys but the second she starts to do more or bring a guy home say good by fan base they will be done with her. It is simply the want that makes her fans

• Sad 1

RADISLAVA,,,,I would take off those heels she was wearing and kiss her feet,fuck it,i would kiss and lick her feet and toes anytime. (but no,not if she stepped in dog shit,in case someone was going to say that,lmao)

9b6531cc58f6d83a64553e83c28de5fd.gif

il y a 1 minute, RAGNAR a dit :

RADISLAVA,,,,I would take off those heels she was wearing and kiss her feet,fuck it,i would kiss and lick her feet and toes anytime. (but no,not if she stepped in dog shit,in case someone was going to say that,lmao)

9b6531cc58f6d83a64553e83c28de5fd.gif

If clean there is not much of her I would not kiss, lick or suck on radislava and show her she a queen

Just now, Goon564 said:

If clean there is not much of her I would not kiss, lick or suck on radislava and show her she a queen

I wouldn't care if she was sweaty from a run or working out,lol. I think she has a message for us viewers. '' HI GOOD EVENING 😊'' Well good evening to you beautiful Radislava..lol.