B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How can I be writing her off?  FFS I don't even watch the chick Spanky.  If truth be known from me at least, I think once a girl has had her shot at stardom on RLC, I think they should never be seen from again!!

I don't think it's a problem having some girls rejoining, some of the girls will have a good fan base. There have been restrictions these last 10-12 months preventing a regular turn over of girls. 🙂 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL OK Mr Spanky!

Personally, I don't think Covid has anything to do with it....just my opinion of course.  It's too easy for everyone to blame Covid for the laziness of RLC.  People can still travel around the world but have to go through a quarantine process when they reach their destinations.  N&B are behind what is going on in Barcelona and they are getting their group set up the way they want it.  Worst thing for RLC and Barcelona is N&B and that's the truth!!

Yes and no..not sure of all the rules but UK is on block unless work or Education and very few flights..need a letter thats approved by border control not just isolation..

Not been following that long to know the ins and outs, but if there is a good presence of talent in the Barca area they could do more and that is just lazy..still if they get mails asking bring x or y or z back then i suppose thats the winning formula.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think it's a problem having some girls rejoining, some of the girls will have a good fan base. There have been restrictions these last 10-12 months preventing a regular turn over of girls. 🙂 

The fact that the residents stay in the apartments for a long time could be a step in the right direction. But the problem starts when it's not the couples, but only the girls who are there.

At least Holly and Magan are obviously in relationships. Instead of RLC also having their BF in the cast, there are only bullshit pseudo lesbian shows, it's just bad.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I respect your opinion but it just didn't work for me!!  As for the restrictions, that's only a small fragment of it.  I know someone that travels all over and it's all about the quarantining process that deters people from traveling.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Yes and no..not sure of all the rules but UK is on block unless work or Education and very few flights..need a letter thats approved by border control not just isolation..

Not been following that long to know the ins and outs, but if there is a good presence of talent in the Barca area they could do more and that is just lazy..still if they get mails asking bring x or y or z back then i suppose thats the winning formula.

OK and have a good day!

• Thanks 1