Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

Martina exaggerated the truth...out right lied. And not telling the truth in a relationship leads to other things. It will get found out. It will get found out and Martina is going to be left with discussing Nelly because she feel so passionate about Nelly.  Maybe back with Marta or her family. Two guys as always being taken advantage of, especially feel bad for Bogdan. Nelly doesn't know what she has?  Alberto is fairly intelligent, the truth will be found and I can see him moving on.  It will be interesting how all this plays and worth watching.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest casdesire
9 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, seems business as usual for now. 🤔

Maybe everything is just normal. (Nothing happened) 😉

I don't understand their language but there are many elements of body language that are universal. whatever Martina is telling Alberto is making him very horny. Is it at all possible that she is sharing some details about her exploits and that it is exciting him? I watched him closely when he attended the party at B4 during the holiday. I saw that he followed Martina and Nelly around all evening watching them sensuously dance and kiss.  My observations are that he got excited then and that he is excited about their relationship. I think that when he pats her on the ass and starts grinning is that he is even teasing her about it. That's what I am seeing. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I don't understand their language but there are many elements of body language that are universal. whatever Martina is telling Alberto is making him very horny. Is it at all possible that she is sharing some details about her exploits and that it is exciting him? I watched him closely when he attended the party at B4 during the holiday. I saw that he followed Martina and Nelly around all evening watching them sensuously dance and kiss.  My observations are that he got excited then and that he is excited about their relationship. I think that when he pats her on the ass and starts grinning is that he is even teasing her about it. That's what I am seeing. 

He watched them closely because he was jealous. He -like most other men- doesn't like the idea of his girlfriend, wife or partner being sexually interested in or even aroused by other men or women. Deep inside it always feels like defeat, insufficiency or humiliation.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Similarly, when Nelly came home, Bogan literally ran up the stair to meet her and continuously hug and kiss her as though she was returning from an extended trip and he had not seen her for a long time. He did not appear, in any way, to be sad, depressed, or concerned. Again, where is all of this concern coming from? it's not coming from them!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe Martina and Nelly should come clean with their men and stop the lying or sneaking.  They now sport the same bracelets, socks and slippers. Check it out.  They are in love with each other not just a sex thing. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

I believe Martina and Nelly should come clean with their men and stop the lying or sneaking.  They now sport the same bracelets, socks and slippers. Check it out.  They are in love with each other not just a sex thing. 

Good observation! I missed that. Reminds me of the matching bracelets that Leora and Malia wear.

• Upvote 1