Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

It's been a long time since I had carpet burns. Sweet memories. The bad part is that it hurts like hell while the good part is that you are reminded of the sex every time you move your leg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I see that both Nelly and Martina are still wearing their "friendship bracelets", The custom in my community is that it represent eternal "friendship". The two  people involved tie the bracelets on each other while making a wish and whenever the bracelet wears out, falls off, gets lost, etc, the wish will be fulfilled. The custom varies from place to place. For us it meant in a "committed" relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Anybody listening to the conversation and can translate?  

Talking with her brother about the latests news since their last talk: He has a new job and some new affairs, she has started the exam prep course and has a new girlfriend, ...sibling things 😏

About Nelly she said that they are both very excited about the new situation and have already plans for the near future (e.g. lunch tomorrow, travel together shortly,...).  Their engagement is "consented" by B & A, and she doesn't think that their current relationships will be affected because they have "love enough to share" with all of them, forward and lovely thinking as usual in her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

just noticing all the new bruises on Martinas legs from the other night with Nelly seems as they cant have sex without being so passionate they either bruise each other or wear the skin off their knees and their men think they can compete with that 🤣 good luck with that 

Probably got the bruises at the rollerblade park...😏

• Like 2

so who will be the one to blow it it only takes one out of the four to get jealous and my money is on Bogdan no matter how good the intentions to begin with these things seldom end well imo especially if its just the girls having fun Al might be okay with it but Bogdan has all these girls running around flirting with him i know i would be fucking a few of them if my woman was having sex with a beautiful sexy woman like Martina and i was not invited

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, emnv said:

Talking with her brother about the latests news since their last talk: He has a new job and some new affairs, she has started the exam prep course and has a new girlfriend, ...sibling things 😏

About Nelly she said that they are both very excited about the new situation and have already plans for the near future (e.g. lunch tomorrow, travel together shortly,...).  Their engagement is "consented" by B & A, and she doesn't think that their current relationships will be affected because they have "love enough to share" with all of them, forward and lovely thinking as usual in her.

Martina's emotional stress is conspicuous - she 'll soon have bloody finger-tips  from rolling her cigarettes.

what chance do the guys really stand look at it this way the most passionate sex ever seen on RLC and three times now it has been these two,my point is if they are having the most intense sex in the history of RLC so thats pretty intense and the more they do it the more they will bond and that will inevitably cause issues , i know let my own bad experiences with this kind of thing cloud my judgement  but they say thats how people learn 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

After getting this translation from emnv earlier and learning some more “ inside info “ for Martina and Nelly , I will alter a lot my thoughts about both of them . Obviously , the good sex has been an initiation for both of them to find other common interests as it seems , perhaps a friend that they both needed at this time in their lives so they can escape any possible pressure from their men , their life ( especially Nelly changing completely her life by moving to Barcelona ) , let’s say someone to talk to that in way it is strange , since Martina is Spanish and her long time friends should be located there . 

My conclusion will unfortunately be negative , there’s no future for both of their current “ men “ relations , ultimately , sooner or later , mixed feelings will start surfacing , creating problems , jealousy and similar problems . The problem is mostly for Nelly because  she is far from home , her only other “ stand by me “‘ person is Bogdan and she will lose so very very much when and if she loses him with  this current flame . Martina is young , she has many more alternatives whenever this “ honeymoon “ period comes to an end and her passion starts downgrading . 

All in all , i wish both of them the best , they have entered  a very dangerous territory and the game is already going to have winners and losers , one of the girls belongs to either side 😔

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

In the past we always asked ourselves, "What does Martina see in Alberto?"  Now we wonder what she sees in Nelly. I remember Nelly in Saint Petersberg two or three years ago. Maybe not the best-looking woman but quite pretty. Meanwhile you can see the huge amount of booze she has consumed. Especially in the morning her face is terribly swollen.

• Like 2