Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

5 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

In the past we always asked ourselves, "What does Martina see in Alberto?"  Now we wonder what she sees in Nelly. I remember Nelly in Saint Petersberg two or three years ago. Maybe not the best-looking woman but quite pretty. Meanwhile you can see the huge amount of booze she has consumed. Especially in the morning her face is terribly swollen.

Yeah, they had a nice apartment in Russia with frequent guests, parties. I believe Masha's dark colored cat was living with Nelly and Bogdan before she got her. And plenty of sex... this was all before Nelly got herself breast implants, she truly was completely flat and she is the least attractive girl in B4 

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

So what happens when or if Nelly and Bogdan get called back to Russia? Theyve been hear before and left.

Technically, they can only stay 90 days in a 180 day period, unless they apply for visa extensions. Hopefully, they move back soon. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, philo said:

I see that both Nelly and Martina are still wearing their "friendship bracelets", The custom in my community is that it represent eternal "friendship". The two  people involved tie the bracelets on each other while making a wish and whenever the bracelet wears out, falls off, gets lost, etc, the wish will be fulfilled. The custom varies from place to place. For us it meant in a "committed" relationship. 

So does marriage.

• Like 1

Alors comme ça Martina pense pouvoir partager son amour équitablement à tout le monde?

Elle fait une grosse erreur l'amour ne peut pas se partager équitablement cela serait hypocrite de dire le contraire des gens seront forcément lésés dans cette histoire.

De plus la polygamie n'est pas bien vue dans notre société Martina pensée peut-être qu'elle est plus forte que tous les autres et qu'elle pourra s'imposer comme ça facilement et bien nous verrons bien si elle y arrive ou non .

Moi je pense qu'a un moment donné l'un des deux couples devra partir de toute façon voiture Bogdan et Nelly son russe ils doivent forcément rentrer un jour en Russie et peut-être aussi que Alberto a des projets autres que de rester sur RLC il vaudrait mieux d'ailleurs car il n'y a aucun avenir à rester coincé avec RLC.

So how does Martina think she can share her love fairly with everyone?

She makes a big mistake, love cannot be shared fairly. It would be hypocritical to say the opposite, people will necessarily be wronged in this story.

In addition polygamy is not well seen in our society Martina thought maybe that she is stronger than all the others and that she will be able to impose herself like that easily and well we will see if she succeeds or not .

I think that at some point one of the two couples will have to leave anyway because Bogdan and Nelly his Russian they will necessarily have to return to Russia one day and maybe also that Alberto has projects other than to stay on RLC it would be better besides because there is no future to get stuck with RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It sounds like some of us are either not familiar with or not supportive of polyamory, a not so well known but widely practiced form of relationships.  I am fully supportive or the practice as i think it represents a better and more ethical practice than the one currently supported by most people.  What people do seem to support is one that is characterized by lying and cheating...what you don't know won't hurt you...you can't miss what you can't measure...and all the other hypocritical bullshit used to rationalize the flaws of traditional marriage (that includes a 50+ divorce rate). 

1 minute ago, philo said:

It sounds like some of us are either not familiar with or not supportive of polyamory, a not so well known but widely practiced form of relationships.  I am fully supportive or the practice as i think it represents a better and more ethical practice than the one currently supported by most people.  What people do seem to support is one that is characterized by lying and cheating...what you don't know won't hurt you...you can't miss what you can't measure...and all the other hypocritical bullshit used to rationalize the flaws of traditional marriage (that includes a 50+ divorce rate). 

I'll approach this over our cornflakes tomorrow...

''Hey Mrs Naga...how de ye fancy a bit a that polyamory shit like? Av met a real tidy boila when waakin Ted, an she's really up for it''...

I'll wait till she's swallowed her mouthful of tea 1st though...😏

• Haha 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'll approach this over our cornflakes tomorrow...

''Hey Mrs Naga...how de ye fancy a bit a that polyamory shit like? Av met a real tidy boila when waakin Ted, an she's really up for it''...

I'll wait till she's swallowed her mouthful of tea 1st though...😏

Don't ask too many questions...unless you are prepared for the answers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Don't ask too many questions...unless you are prepared for the answers.

I don't live in your fantasy world my friend...I'm a down to earth Geordie, and my wife is too...(and don't bother questioning it) Maybe I've lived a sheltered life, but a good one...enjoy yours 👍

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

After getting this translation from emnv earlier and learning some more “ inside info “ for Martina and Nelly , I will alter a lot my thoughts about both of them . Obviously , the good sex has been an initiation for both of them to find other common interests as it seems , perhaps a friend that they both needed at this time in their lives so they can escape any possible pressure from their men , their life ( especially Nelly changing completely her life by moving to Barcelona ) , let’s say someone to talk to that in way it is strange , since Martina is Spanish and her long time friends should be located there . 

My conclusion will unfortunately be negative , there’s no future for both of their current “ men “ relations , ultimately , sooner or later , mixed feelings will start surfacing , creating problems , jealousy and similar problems . The problem is mostly for Nelly because  she is far from home , her only other “ stand by me “‘ person is Bogdan and she will lose so very very much when and if she loses him with  this current flame . Martina is young , she has many more alternatives whenever this “ honeymoon “ period comes to an end and her passion starts downgrading . 

All in all , i wish both of them the best , they have entered  a very dangerous territory and the game is already going to have winners and losers , one of the girls belongs to either side 😔

on this we agree i dont see them making it thru this as you know i lived thru this same  kinda thing more or less and it didnt work out so well for me and i can see the same happening to AL but hey he can look back and say hey he fucked a girl like Martina for as long as he did how many of us would not like to be able to say that so i only feel so sorry for him

• Sad 1

i am kinda disappointed my image of Martina as being the beautiful innocent girl next door is shot to hell now she reminds me of my ex that left me for another woman that we welcomed into my home as a threesome ,good luck Alburto you will need it buddy

• Sad 4
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

on this we agree i dont see them making it thru this as you know i lived thru this same  kinda thing more or less and it didnt work out so well for me and i can see the same happening to AL but hey he can look back and say hey he fucked a girl like Martina for as long as he did how many of us would not like to be able to say that so i only feel so sorry for him

It’s only a prediction that I made , I hope it doesn’t become a reality , but I would be surprised if it is proved wrong . 

On one hand , I want for Martina to experience life , make all the possible craziness of the world 😂🤣😁😆 , she is so young and when she thinks she has enough , settle down , find a guy ( high chances that it is Alberto as real love - and they have - never fades away ) and live happily ever after . 

If now Alberto doesn’t move on with his life , then what can I say ? He will always be depended on this woman who has spent almost one third of his life ☺️ At the moment of course , they enjoy what they have and we are making our comments and predictions without living their lives . Let’s hope that they remain away from the statistics predictions ( but personally for me so strange because I do want to see Martina live the crazy stuff in life 🤩