Mira & Henry (2021) Part #2

Someone there

It looks to me like they had agreed to some game rules this time being how mad the blonde got at her boyfriend attention to Mira the first time--I am thinking Mira had an agreement with the blonde girl that she would not fuck her boyfriend--Then the boyfriend tried to stick it in her anyway --Mira got really pissed-pushed the asshole away and slapped him--Its very obvious this guy is really into Mira (what guy wouldnt be) --They should not have had the couple back after what happened the first time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, plum said:

Thank you Coffee... I thought I was the only one on here who thought this way.
Respect to you ..

This is not about us voyeurs this is about what we are watching --I sure as hell dont come here to argue with other posters and even though everyone should be able to express their own opinions --Jab has a right to his opinion and to whatever attitude he chooses to display--I for one Plum dont like your flagrant attack and hope in the future you will buy a heavy punching bag and beat on that before distracting me from my perverted fun

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, sr71gn said:

This is not about us voyeurs this is about what we are watching --I sure as hell dont come here to argue with other posters and even though everyone should be able to express their own opinions --Jab has a right to his opinion and to whatever attitude he chooses to display--I for one Plum dont like your flagrant attack and hope in the future you will buy a heavy punching bag and beat on that before distracting me from my perverted fun

These are not the opinions of VH Priest in question. His attitude towards other subscribers, yes. You've been here long enough to know that. Personally, my first contact with this person was to ask me to stop writing my messages in French! The "moralist Jab" assigns himself roles which, to my knowledge, are not his: he draws the alert tickets to the authorities of the VH site and names the new tenants. I leave you to your evil activities ... just like me.

1 hour ago, fornika said:

It amazes me how people will go to any lenght to break up or try to separate a relationship of participants they know nothing about and will never meet. Just to satisfy their selfish infatuation.

Well I already met participants 😉

• Like 1