B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

Guest casdesire
4 minutes ago, philo said:

Do you think her tutor might also be involved ?

Involved in what? Some sexual escapades with Nelly?
IMO not everything in the life(s) of Martina (and Nelly) is about sex(yness). Yes, she joined a project where people can see how she looks nude and while she's having sex. But no, not everything in her life turns about her sexyness. She studies, has hobbies and friends outside the app.
The only thing we see and know what she shows and shares on the cams.
Back to your question, it means nothing when she isn't in the app (either as her maîtresse) at the same time. There are a million things she could be doing right now. 😉

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Or maybe they are smarter than people give credit to,and decide not to attend these foolish themed party's where one or a few will get so puking drunk they make fools of themselves?

I think that nobody forced anyone to do anything at a party . Everyone is an adult to decide if they want to drink , smoke , act foolishly .. I can’t believe that all these people are foolish gathering at a rather funny evening amongst colleagues / friends and the other 3 have their private agenda . I definitely don’t say that it is wrong  that they don’t join ( Nelly is also absent for example and she lives in this place ) , but this from Serafima and Radislava avoiding any interaction at the villa while an event is happening , I just say that it shows perhaps a  contempt 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

they can order an uber during curfew

They still need to provide an explanation why they are out of home and moving if police stops them . Not something deserved at democratic places , but it is a fact nowadays . We have the same problem here in my country .

3 minutes ago, casdesire said:

Involved in what? Some sexual escapades with Nelly?
IMO not everything in the life(s) of Martina (and Nelly) is about sex(yness). Yes, she joined a project where people can see how she looks nude and while she's having sex. But no, not everything in her life turns about her sexyness. She studies, has hobbies and friends outside the app.
The only thing we see and know what she shows and shares on the cams.
Back to your question, it means nothing when she isn't in the app (either as her maîtresse) at the same time. There are a million things she could be doing right now. 😉

There may be a million things that are possible but she can only be doing one of them. i would rather speculate about things that are in evidence than things that are not. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They still need to provide an explanation why they are out of home and moving if police stops them . Not something deserved at democratic places , but it is a fact nowadays . We have the same problem here in my country .

it didnt stop them when they left B5 in the early hours

Just now, ddhm said:

This isn't 1930's nazi germany,, you don't have to explain nothing to the police,or shouldn't have to.

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder what the sleeping arrangements are 🤔

From how they got changed good chance Holly and Gina giving their rooms to the couples, maybe 3 up with Megs?

Would be funny to have a couple in Ginas bed and Curly turn up and get in...See who gets anal this time 🙈

• Haha 1

Guest casdesire
Just now, philo said:

There may be a million things that are possible but she can only be doing one of them. i would rather speculate about things that are in evidence than things that are not. 

So you have a chance of one in a million that you're right. I don't want to put that much of energy in a speculation that probably isn't the truth.
But it's your life, you do what you want.

The same for Martina and Nelly (and all the others). 😉