B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The most accurate thing you have said in a long time!!  However, I just caught up on the B1 thread and Oksi is back...another fucking repeat and I saw where you was all ecstatic over it.  No wonder they just keep bringing back repeats after repeats!!

There was a girl staying in B4 in the room Aleksandra is in now, can't remember her name but I was told that on many occasions she would hop on the elevator and would never be seen again for a couple of three hours.  If you don't think it's been used before the cameras were put in there, then I can't help you!!

I think I know who you mean. Cherry. She took the elevator up and hid in the spot outside the kitchen for hours. If you belive they went downstairs, when they infact didn't, then I can't help you!! Doesn't matter either.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I think I know who you mean. Cherry. She took the elevator up and hid in the spot outside the kitchen for hours. If you belive they went downstairs, when they infact didn't, then I can't help you!! Doesn't matter either.

It matters to me, and no the girl wasn't Cherry!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish every stinking one of them would leave throughout the whole of RLC!!

And then , who will it be for you in the forum for your beloved Barcelona apartments to moan ( LMAO ) and participate here ? 

il y a 46 minutes, Lurkker a dit :

I don't even know what to say about this. They really find strange ways to amuse themselves.

Exactly, more fake crap, but that's what most of the members seem to crave for some very strange reason.

• Upvote 1