Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Hey, anyone know what Nelly apparently lost during the recent romp?  She was looking for something in the clothes and bedding like something fell off during the excitement.  Initially, I thought it may have been a ring.  I don't think they wear wedding rings, so it may have been some other ring or something else.  I'm sure if it was a wedding ring, she wouldn't have left without it and would probably have been pretty upset.  Whatever it was, I got the impression it was never located.

Her mind!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina needs more . . . 

A person with Martina's sex drive needs certain things that only can come from herself. It doesn't matter to whom she's making love to. I don't think it points to any deficiency on  the part of either of her lovers.

Just now, rosey 1 said:

A person with Martina's sex drive needs certain things that only can come from herself. It doesn't matter to whom she's making love to. I don't think it points to any deficiency on  the part of either of her lovers.

you mean all three of her lovers don't you :biggrin:

Only about twenty-five pages, not much must have happened, however I pity Martina a little, having a boring boyfriend like Alberto, must not be easy, however being the old fox that I am, I always believe that everything is always done to earn a few euros, but all the people are happy

• Upvote 2